Chapter 4: Rock The Night Away [Unfinished]

(A/N: This is THE Climax Chapter. You all better be ready.)

(A/N: This is THE Shitty Climax Chapter. You all better be ready.)

(Yeah this chapter might be a "bit" weird . . . but fuck it, it was an early concept that I tried wanting to make work, but like I've said . . . It's best this all gets remade . . . . also fuck I cringe at myself for writing this chapter after re-reading it like right now . . . so now I'm not so sorry for a total overhaul of this story.)

The Crowd booed the person off stage as the act was as they put it, trash. The night wasn't looking to good, which made Mr. Smith really stressed. he suddenly ran to the stage.

Mr.Smith: Uh . . . Please stay calm everyone, I promise we will have an exciting a-act!

He said, shaking. He suddenly took out his notebook.

Mr.Smith: I'm sure we have a great act n-next.

He then flipped through the papers hoping that whoever was next would knock the show out of the park. Especially since the schools future was at steak for this show.

[Somewhere else]

You were sitting alone in the locker room of your school really upset, what they said had really gotten to you, especially since the person you really loved had just hurt you.

Y/N: What's the point anymore.

You said out loud.

Y/N: What was I thinking scoff like I could actually go out there and do that.

You said, expecting no answer.

Andrew: Well . . . you could.

Your friend said, suddenly appearing.

Y/N: W-what?

You said looking up in confusion.

Andrew: I think I owe you an apology, I shouldn't have said all those things just because you had feelings for someone who bullied us.

He said, giving you a light hug.

Y/N: T-thanks, but it's too late.

Andrew: Is it?

He asked.

Y/N: What do you mean by that?

Andrew: Check your locker.

He said, pointing to it. You stood up, placing your guitar down, and walked over to it. You looked back to see Andrew giving you a thumbs up. You opened it, revealing something you'd never want to see again.

 You opened it, revealing something you'd never want to see again