𝙎𝙘𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙧𝙞𝙤 '𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣'

𝘼𝙘𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙩

𝙅𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙭 𝙈𝘾  [Jake is bigger than MC and the mysterious hacker (?)]

A/n: Did anyone say self indulgent, shitty, comforting Jake x MC scenario? No? But I did. Don't mind me. So here. Ok this is really nothing special, it's small and somehow makes sense but somehow no sense but I needed it. Hope you like it too. Ignore the mistakes. Have fun. Bye. 💚

Warnings: None

● When you turn into a corridor in the supermarket, you see a small group of people and quickly realize that it is the group you were with during school time.

● After your graduation, however, and after your case in Duskwood, the contact has been lost, and even if you have nothing against them, you have pulled back socially strongly and would rather avoid them.

● Especially because you are not interested in having the typical conversations about 'How is your life?' or 'Where do you work?' etc..

● But before you can quickly withdraw, you have already been noticed.

● "MC?" your former friend notes rather questioningly.

● "Oh, hi guys." you greet them all a little forced.

● "Wow, how nice to see you're still alive." Although it was meant more as a joke to you, you have the feeling to hear a little reproach in his voice.

●"Yes, haha", you answer: "I'm still alive, you apparently also?"

What a stupid question, MC.

●"How are you? What happened? We haven't heard from you in a long time, don't you live here anymore?"

● "Not much happened, to be honest." Hah, liar. 'I was only wanted by the government because my friend is a hacker who hacked their important and secret Servers.' - "And yes, actually I still live here, I'm just often somewhere else."

● "Oh, so, sounds like you found a boyfriend?" you don't know if you're imagining it because the situation is so uncomfortable for you, but you think you can hear a little mockery in her voice.

● And before you can answer, suddenly from behind, a hand stroke over the left side of your hip and stayed there.

● "Are you ready?"

● Far too fast and a little scared you look over your right shoulder where no less than Jake is standing.

● If he weren't so close to you, you wouldn't be able to see his piercing ice blue eyes. But luckily for you, he looked directly at you and you could almost immediately lose yourself in his gaze.

● As always, he had pulled his hood so deep into his face that his eyes were covered by the shadow. All others could see was a piece of his nose and his beautiful lips.

● His slightly rough voice, which appeared far too close to your ear, gave you goose bumps and you almost had to swallow when your body immediately reacted with pure happiness to his presence.

● You feel the scrutinizing looks on you and your boyfriend who is, as always, dressed in all black.

● The black high boots you love so much, the black jeans, the black hoodie and the jacket, the same he wore in your first call but only in black instead of dark blue.

● Four rings rested on his finger, two on each hand.On the back of his right hand that was placed on your hip, the Nymos-Eye tattoo shimmered and together with the black rings it gave a pretty nice picture.

● Thanks to the small distance between your faces, you can feel his peppermint smelling breath on your face and as every time you are close to him, you feel the nervousness growing in you.

● The situation with your former friends who all looked a little surprised didn't make the whole situation any better.

● Your eyes fell on Jake's lips as he moistened them with his tongue as he waited for a response from you.

● "Oh, uh- yeah, yeah, I'm ready."

● "Perfect" he spoke softly, then his gaze wandered upwards and he scanned the group that was still facing you and had not moved an inch.

● "Do you know these people?" Jake asks and looks back down at you.

● You nod: "we went to school together."

● Again Jake looks up and nods to the group once briefly as a greeting, then he steps away from you, but immediately grabs your hand: "Can we leave? Nymos notified me, my program is done."

● "Sure," you answer him, then you turn to your former friends while Jake has already dragged you some steps with him, "Sorry," you start a little embarrassed: "We have to go. Nice meeting you guys."

● You wave quickly, then both of you have already disappeared from their field of vision.

● Jake gives you a slightly skeptical look.

● "You didn't look happy talking to them, I thought I'd save you."

● You smile at him: "Thank you for the help, my hero."

● "The one girl looked pretty shocked" he jokes and you roll your eyes.

●"No wonder, you know exactly what effect you have on people, we talked about it often enough."

"As long as I have the right effect on you, I don't care about anything else."

● With these words he led your hand to his lips and placed a gentle kiss on your tingling skin.