𝗟𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗝𝗮𝗸𝗲

My beloved MC

I knew that you would come visit me in prison, even if I told you not to, I knew that you would be unaffected by it. But you were aware that it would still be a great deal of value to me to be able to enjoy your company for at least a few minutes.

But I regret that you had to see me like that, hands and feet tied up, anchored in the ground. A true miracle they didn’t stick my fingers together, I would not be surprised.

While I was being on the run, I visited many dangerous places where I witnessed terrible things. These dark truths revealed the sad world we live in once more.

The abyss of humanity, crime, drug victims, starving. But although the shadows had taken everything, and although I was hunted and could not take a step without planning everything specifically, I was free. I was at liberty.

This has now been taken from me. Now I am captured. Grey walls that seem to be suffocate me have been the only thing I see for 23 hours a day. But the very moment you were led through the door, my lonely world lit up for a moment as brightly as never before.

Everything around you looked like black and white painted but around you life shone. Looking into your eyes made me feel more hopeful than ever.

The moment you took my hand, I felt our hearts colliding again and again.

I had no idea I would ever experience such a deep feeling of happiness again, and I want to express my gratitude to you for it. Thank you with everything I have, even if this is not much at the moment.

I'm composing these words here because I couldn't express myself to you face-to-face. I'm uncertain as to why. I was lacking in confidence. Despite that, I still have a strong resistance to drag you into my dark world. But I know that you decide for yourself and I don’t have the right to decide about your life.

At least now you always know where I am, as it looks like I won’t be able to leave this place anytime soon.

But before I digress again – what I desired to tell you is that I love you. I love you more than anything in the world. I love you more than I’ve ever loved anyone.

And I want you to know that. I want you to know that thanks to you, I’m willing to do whatever it takes to get out of prison.

I want you to know that you are the most wonderful phenomenon that has ever happened to me, I want you to know that my heart is yours forever and eternally.

I’m at your mercy, MC. Until the end of my miserable life, which thanks to you is not nearly as miserable as it used to be.

Please, take care of yourself out there, be careful. Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do. ;) On top, it would be greatly appreciated if you could convey to Hannah and Lilly that I miss them and that I love them too.

I am almost painfully - the most pleasurable pain I've felt at all times, looking forward to your next visit.

Yours, Jake.