My Mistake

I woke up with the sun streaming in my eyes. "Wha-" I mumble out before the events of last night come back to me. ' oh god, what did I do' I mumble to myself. Looking over I see my mate sleeping peacefully. 'Maybe I could learn to like this'
Getting up to go make breakfast i carefully make my way down stairs. Someone knocked on the door. I opened it to find a teenage boy who look s about fourteen standing there.

"I believe that there are some rou-" he says before realizing I'm not his alpha. "Oh I'm sorry Luna I would like to speak to the alpha... If that's not an issue" he says with a small smile.

Returning his smile I let him in and begin walking upstairs to wake up my mate. I really wish I hadn't done what I had it would have made things so much simpler.i didn't want to explain why I lived in the woods. Quite honestly I didn't know if I could even handle a mate. Why couldn't I be more in control of my emotions. Last night was a mistake.

Opening the bed room door I see him open one eye. "Good morning beautiful. What's going on?" He says yawning.

Sitting on the edge of the bed I gripped the covers. "Some boy is here to see you about something important" I say with a shrug. " he seemed worried so I'd definitely check it out"

Stretching he got out of bed and made his way downstairs. I followed behind so I could continue making breakfast but couldn't help but over hear them. "The rouges they're back but now they are looking for something. "

"What exactly are they looking for?" I could hear the annoyance in his voice.

"They said they were looking for a girl who would soon have the mark of the moon goddess a bare a child." His voice now quite "they said that they really only want the child"

"Well considering we don't have any woman with the mark of the mood goddess you can tell them to carry their asses off my territory" he growled. "And if they come back i will personally kill them myself"

"Yes alpha" he said. I could hear as he shut the door and ran off.

Walking into the kitchen he grabbed me from behind nuzzling into my neck in hailing my scent. "What's for breakfast baby" he said with love in his voice "I'm starving"

"Eggs and bacon" maybe last night wasn't a mistake? I don't know. I might be able to do this. What does it matter.

"What's this baby doll " I felt him prodding my back.

"What are you talking about" I say while walking twards the bathroom. When I turned around their was a silver Lilly on my right shoulder. "That wasn't there yesterday" I say with confusion laced in my voice.

"Maybe it has something to do with your mark and me being Luna" fingering the mark I turn around to go back to my now burnt breakfast to redo it.

"I'll be upstairs" he said while turning twards the stairs leaving me alone.
-------------------
Ok ok I know it probably sucks but I swear I'm working on my writing skills I will revise it for spelling mistakes at a later date. I'm sorry for taking so long to update I've just been a bit busy. Btw in no way is the picture related but who doesn't want to see a rat that wears top hats.
--------
Please vote and comment
Thanks
~Kris