💚Mr. And Mrs. Jeon meet the Kim's💚

Jk: Yah! We've arrived at our house! I've been trying to wake you up for like 10 minutes by now!

Y/n: okok calm down I'll get out now.

She gets out of the car and Jungkook locks his car. They walk towards their house and unlocks the door.

The Jeon's parents know that their kids went to the Kim's...

Jungkook walked inside the house follow by Y/n.

Mrs. Jeon: Hey kids!

Jeon siblings: Hey mom...

Mr. Jeon: Jungkook we need to about you, it's important. *looks at Mrs. Jeon then back at Jungkook*

Jungkook: o-oh ok

He was getting nervous for some reason. Jungkook was thinking of all the sins he had made. Like drinking 🍺, sneaking out or staying up. 😬

Mr. Jeon: Y/n, you can come if you want but don't make a fuss about the conversation. Understand?

Y/n: I'll be there and I won't cause any distractions.

Mr. Jeon: That's good. *looks at Mrs. Jeon, Jungkook, and Y/n* We have some special guests today so, kids be at your best behavior. Go get ready and come down to the meeting room to discuss something in about 2 and a half hours.

Jeon Siblings: Okay dad.

Mrs. Jeon went into the kitchen to prepare food for the meet and get dressed while Mr. Jeon began to organize the meeting room and get ready as well. Jungkook got dressed and was stressed about what they are gonna talk about. Y/n was thinking of Taehyung while laying on her bed.

Y/n: I mean I remember kissing him but that was not intentional but I liked it pfft that handsome man won't fall for me! But I fell for him *blushing* He's to innocent for aromantic relationship. Especially with me uggh *throws a pillow to the ceiling* I should get ready for the unknown guests.

Then she goes to get herself ready.

Time skip to 2 hours and 15 minutes
In the living room

They all got ready and came down stairs.

*knock knock *

Mr. Jeon: They are here!

Mr. Jeon opens the door...but Y/n and Jungkook were shocked to see...the Kim's!!?!

Thx for 71 viewssss 💋💋💋😘😘😘