❤️‍🔥Dirty Warning❤️‍🔥

⚠🔞🔥🔴🛑🚫⛔WARNING 18+ CONTENT!!!⚠🔞🔥🔴🛑🚫⛔

A/N POV

Y/n stayed silent as she felt extremely shy and looked to the side trying to avoid Taehyung's question.

Tae: We don't have to-

Y/n cut his sentence and suddenly kissed him. Taehyung was shocked.

Y/n: I-Im ne*dy Tae~

Taehyung smirked and kissed her passionately as his hand trailed down her thighs. Tae gripped the end of Y/n's dress and started pulling it off. After a moment he got it off leaving Y/n only in her underg@rments. Tae breaks the kiss...

Tae: I never knew my princess was this h0t *licks his lips*

Taehyung admires her body and Y/n becomes shy. Taehyung flips Y/n over, exposing her back. He grasps the hook of her br@ with his mouth and removes it. A mo@n escaped Y/n's mouth. Tae trails down her spine with kiss€s. He got back up and sp@nk€s her a$$.

Y/n: Oww! That hurts! *caresses her bum in pain*

Tae: Don't worry babe when I enter in...I'll take away all the pain and turn it into pleasure. *smirks*

Taehyung then pulled Y/n's p@nty off and touched her lips down there. He slowly entered one of his fing€r. Y/n was trying to control her mo@ns. Taehyung th_rusts his long fing€r and slowly adds another. Y/n couldn't control her mo@ns anymore and she grips the bed sheet covers tightly. Her toes crinkle by the pl€@sure Taehyung is giving.

By now Y/n is so@king w€t and trying to catch her breath. Taehyung pulls out and asks...

Tae: Y/n? Can I?

Y/n nods a yes.

Taehyung got up and ripped his clothes off. Y/n was just admiring his well-toned ab$.

Tae: Liking the view? *smirks*

Y/n: A-Aniyo *nervous*

Taehyung then whips out his 🍆 and Y/n was in shock.

Tae: It will be enough to satisfy you. *smirks*

The Night Was Long . . . . . .

Time Skip
The Next Morning
Taehyung POV

I woke up to the sun hitting my face. I realized Y/n was sleeping ON TOP OF ME?! Haha, cute. I guess she really does move while sleeping. I admired her and caressed her soft dark brown hair without knowing she woke up.

Y/n: Good Morning Tae~ 🙂 *smiles*

Tae: Oh Good morning! Did I wake you up? *startled*

Y/n: Nope

Tae: That's good! How'd you sleep?

Y/n: Good you?

Tae: Good too *smiles*

Y/n: Alright I guess I'll go make breakfast-

Tae: If you can even get up *smirks*

Y/n: Huh?

A/n POV

Y/n tries to get up but her lower abdomen said NO and she fell down.

Y/n: Oww!!

Taehyung starts laughing while getting up to help her. He picked her up and gently place her on the bed leaning her head on the frame.

Tae: I'll make breakfast *smiles* you rest.

Y/n: But-

Tae: No buts!

To be continued

To be continued.....
THANKS FOR 911 READS💖💖
Sry it was short but IDC hehe lol 😋😝
494 words