part 2

Mariella:

I wake up the next morning to my dad ripping my bedroom blinds open letting the golden sun blind my amber eyes.

"Pa it's way to early for this" i complain turning my head into my pillow.

"Valentina get up mija, i have someone i want you to meet" he smiled gesturing for me to get up.

He leaves the room and i immediately scream into my pillow. I knew as soon as i turned eighteen my dad would be setting me up with any mafia bosses son, to 'join the families' aka make a fuck tone more money. 

My mother died when i was born, some complication at birth, i don't mind talking about it because i never knew her, people think i'm majorly sensitive about the subject. I'm not.

Anyway, i get up out of bed after ten minutes of staring at the ceiling just contemplating life. I had a quick shower and did my makeup before getting into some leggings and a jumper. I don't care who im meeting, i'm in my home which equals comfy clothes.

Walking down the stairs my favourite body guard Pepe smiles at me and whispers good luck whilst looking at the slightly handsome man stood at the bottom of the stairs.

"Hi my names Valen-"

"Valentina" he interrupts me, "y- yes i know my father and your father have t-told me so much"

"Don't shit yourself my pa isn't going to murder you if i don't like you" i pat him on the shoulder and start walking around the house, towards the garden, "anyway what's your name"

"My name is Enrique" he smiles at me whilst scanning my outfit.

"Ugh my dad is always setting me up with Hispanics, wants to keep the bloodline pure i guess" i laugh.

Enrique smirks "So what type of Hispanic are you?"

What type of Hispanic? Fuck me just ask where i'm from, "Mexican, my whole family is from Mexico" i force a smile back to him.

"Ah okay okay, but you know the best Hispanics are Colombians right?" he chuckles.

I'm looking around and see that cheeky member Diego that tried kidnapping me yesterday, i smile and sarcastically wave at him before i realise that doofus over here is talking.

Diego:

I catch Valentinas little arm waving at me and can't help to feel some type of feeling when i see that she's walking around with some short little man. Felt like shouting shorty over their way, but i don't feel like being close to loosing my job again.

I watch them as they circle around garden, he looks fascinated by her and she looks fascinated by everything but him, it made me laugh to myself.

A few moments later they walk back inside, and i follow behind them. Their conversation echoed through the whole of the downstairs, it made me curious so i moved to where i could see them.

They were exchanging goodbyes and then he hugged her. Him touching her made my blood boil and i had no idea why, i don't like Valentina, i can't like her. He leaves out the front door and Valentina started walking to the guest kitchen.

"It's rude to stare, you seem obsessed with me Diego" she shouts whilst walking to the kitchen.

Fucks sake Valentina announce it to everyone then.

"I would prefer if you didn't say a sentence like that and then decided to yell my name afterwards" i say to the back of her head.

She turns around "You'd love to hear me yell your name so don't even start with that" she sarcastically smirks.

"What i did yesterday was a mistake" i take a deep breathe "don't feel special either we do that to hundreds of women in one night"

"The fact you're proud of that says a lot about you" she steps towards me with a butter knife very close to my face.

"It's my job sweetheart, this is your dads business not mine" i say before walking away from her.

Mariella:

What a fucking piece of shit. Even though he was being a total dick it's given me the courage to go up to my dad and tell him to shut down his prostitution ring or whatever it is that is harming these innocent women, these innocent mothers, daughters and sisters.

I go looking around the house for him but he's no where to be seen, probably in one of his stupid meetings talking about all the horrible things he does. I get its business but you can make money like that without the human trafficking. The drugs i don't care about i'll join in for fucks sake, but human trafficking, no.

I go up to my room and start reading twilight for the 100th time, it'll never not be good. After a couple of chapters i decide to really think what i could say to Pa without him getting too mad and storming away before i can finish, and next thing i know i'm asleep.

Hey guys!! Finally another chapter!! I'm sorry for being so slow with this i've just got a lot on my plate right now, but i am becoming more available (aka school is getting easier) so that means more chapters, yayyy!! Anyway how are you all?

Lots of Love
~ Malia! Xxx