part 3

Valentina:

"Valentina!!!" i hear my Pa scream through every wall of the house, i roll my eyes and take small steps towards the echoing noise.

"Yes" i stand in front of him and his many body guards.

"What's this i hear you don't like Enrique?" he crosses his arms over his chest, "he is a lovely man mija you just have-"

"Pa i understand what i need to do, whether i like him or not i'm still going to get married to him don't worry" i hear every plan i've ever thought about for my future smash. But i understand my role in this little game.

"I'm sorry it has to be this way cupcake" he stands up and hugs me "one of my men will take you to your next meet up with Enrique, be ready in an hour" he plants a kiss on my forehead.

Sighing, i feel tears filling my eyes as i realise im going to be stuck with boring Enrique for the rest of my life. God please now is the time to help.

I get in the shower and get ready, but not just ready i'm going to look the best i've ever looked. I can tell Enrique is a nervous one and i adore when men struggle to stay focused. I look in my wardrobe and find the most amazing dress i have ever seen, it was black and hugged my body just perfectly with a slit and covered in lace.

I slipped it on and put on my heels. Walking down the stairs i felt everyone's eyes on me, everyones.

Pepe my bodyguard smiled, "Looking amazing as ever señorita"

I linked onto his arm "So where are you taking me Pepe"

He stopped "Oh ma'am i am not the one taking you today, i thought you knew that"

I didnt but oh well, i let go of Pepe and another arms snakes around my waist. I turn and see it's Diego, his tall frame towering over me.

"What are doing?" I say removing his hand from my hip.

"I'm taking you to your lovely boyfriend" he winks at me opening the car door.

"Not my boyfr-" he cuts me off by shutting the car door. 

A couple minutes into the journey he puts on the radio, i like silent car rides so i turn it back off. He turns it back on. I turn it off. He turns it on, and as i go to turn it off again he grabs my hand and places it onto my lap.

"Let's not play this silly little game guapa" he taps my thigh "I don't like when people don't listen" he says still keeping his eyes on the road.

"That's ironic considering all you do is get bossed around and not listened to by my father" i smirk

He chuckles "You're so clueless, it's actually kinda cute." I roll my eyes and focus on the surroundings, with blaring music playing in the background.

Finally we arrive at this small restaurant, it looks like a renovated house. Diego comes and opens my door, when i step out he places his hand on my lower back guiding me into the restaurant.

"Just can't get enough of me huh" i say sarcastically whilst tapping the hand on my lower back.

He smirks "Stay focused guapa, you're meeting your boyfriend"

"For fucks sake" i rip his hand from my back, "he is not my fucking boyfriend, so i would appreciate if you shut your face"

Diego:

What did she just say to me? She's so lucky she's her fathers daughter because if not i would have her pretty little neck in my hand with her against the wall praying she never said those words, but i have to just ignore her.

I stand about six feet away from the new couple. For some reason when Enrique touches Valentinas hand a wave of jealousy washes over me. I don't know why, it's not like i want her. She's irritating and doesn't listen.

She gets up and walks towards me.

"I need the toilet" she says whilst storming away. Not sure why she's telling me that. She seemed really pissed off. Oh shit-

I run to the bathroom and knock many times on the door, but no response.

"Valentina, i need to speak to you" still no reply. I kick down the door and see Valentina, well half of her, she's trying to escape through the window and decided head first was the best way to go, "You've put yourself in a very nice position for me guapa"

"Diego it's not funny! Leave me alone i'm trying to escape" i hear her shout from the other side of the window she's stuck in.

"Well i'm afraid im not allowed to let you do that, and you know this" i hold her tiny waist, pull her out of the window and place her down in front of me, "nice ass by the way"

She smiles sarcastically and storms out of the bathroom, every step she takes her round ass bounces just the right amount leaving my eyes locked on. I snap out of the trance she's put me in and go to let one of the workers know their door is faulty.

I walk back to the table seeing them hug goodbye. That stupid boys hand is very very close to her ass and i don't love the feeling that's washed over my entire body.

We're sat in the car when she announces that she's going clubbing tonight as she believes Enrique will propose tomorrow, because as everyone in this business says the sooner the better. She seems down and i can't help but feel bad, i chose this life she was born into it with no escape. 

Valentina:

I slip out of my lacy dress and put on a tight red one that sits just under my ass and if i don't constantly pull it down i will in fact flash the entire nation. I put some flats on because if i wear heels for another moment i will cut my feet off.

Once again walking down the stairs i feel everyone's eyes on me, but probably on my ass. All of a sudden i hear a loud yell. It's my dad.

I turn and he's stood with Diego, "You are not going out in that mija are you crazy!" my father yells even though i am only two feet away from him, i'm telling you now hispanic fathers don't know how to lower their volume.

"Why not?" i question him raising an eyebrow waiting for the best excuse he has.

"Er, Diego you deal with this" my father says before storming off.

"You look good Valentina, but i don't want you going out like that" he says stepping towards me.

"Do you really think i give a fuck on what you want me to go out looking like" i scoff, he exhales and grabs my wrist taking me upstairs and to my room.

"Change" he says standing at the closed door.

"I'm not changing whilst your stood there watching dick" i replied

He walks towards me and tilts my head up, "Why not?" he smirks "Scared i'm not going to like what i see?"

What a dick.

Diego:

I could tell that one got to her. Not sure why she's a very attractive looking women, with her tan skin, light curly hair and deep brown eyes. Her body was flawless with long legs nice thighs and a perfect ass, her tits sat just perfectly in every piece of clothing she wore. What is wrong with me? What is this girl doing to me.

She smiles whilst tilting her head. She pulls her dress off, revealing the red lace set she had underneath. She pushed me onto the bed.

"Close your eyes" she said and i listened. I never listen.

Next thing you know the whore slid the dress back on and ran out of her room. Fucks sake. Time for part two of catching Valentina.

Hey guys! I know I know it's been ages but i hope you enjoyed! Love ya

~ Malia