The Truth, The Whole Truth, And Nothing But The Truth

Aloria heard about what happened to Eugene, and she couldn't believe it. Apparently he had gone to stake out the cave alone after Wednesday more or less ditched him to attend the dance with (ugh) Tyler. The monster got to him before Wednesday could warn him in time. The goth girl tried to act like she wasn't affected, but it was clear to Aloria and Enid that she was. They had barely seen her the last few days. She was either in class or in the bee shed and when she returned to the dorm at night they would be asleep. She hadn't been to visit him yet, burdened by guilt. And as sad as all this was, Aloria had her own problems.

She hasn't seen the butterfly since the night of the dance. Since that nonsense of a dream. Enid and her friends had been worried about her but she hasn't told them what had happened yet. She wasn't sure how. How could she explain that she's been having these weird ass dreams that depict the night of her mother's murder in a completely different way? She didn't even understand it herself. So she tried to push it to the back of her mind and just spend time with Enid.

They hadn't talked about what they are but Aloria knew they needed to. She had to tell her that she doesn't only like her but Wednesday too. But she was struggling to find a moment to start the conversation.

Right now they were cuddled on Enid's bed, eating popcorn and watching a movie that Aloria wasn't really paying attention to until Enid said:

"I have never understood love triangles." She popped a kernel into her mouth. "Like y'all have two hands."

Aloria immediately sat up, knocking the bowl of popcorn over causing Enid to frown as she stared at it. The siren looked at her with wide eyes and a dropped jaw. Did Enid really just say that? Then that would mean . . . She tackled the werewolf in a hug making Enid chuckle confused.

The blonde had said that sentence purposely, wanting to gauge Aloria's reaction. But she honestly didn't know what to make of it. But this had to be good, right?

Aloria pulled away and pointed at her self as she nodded excitedly. She then took a deep breath to calm herself. This was the perfect chance to tell Enid. She pointed at herself again, then made a heart with her hands, then pointed to the girl in front of her, and then to Wednesday's side of the room.

Enid gasped as she smiled widely. "You're in love with me and Wednesday?" Aloria nodded making her squeal. "I'm in love with you and Wednesday." They tackled each other in another hug giggling wildly. They pulled away after a moment. "Now if we could just get Wednesday to fall in love with us." They're smiles fell away and they sighed as they flopped back onto the bed all dramatically.

The door barged open and in walked Yoko covering her eyes. "Are y'all decent?" The two girls smiled and rolled their eyes as they sat back up.

"Yes, Yoko, you can uncover your eyes," Enid said as Aloria decided to mess around.

She pretended like she was putting her shirt back on just as Yoko looked making the vampire gasp. "Oh my god, you dirty bitches!"

Enid leaned back confused before she turned to Aloria and saw what she was doing. Enid's jaw dropped as Aloria laughed. The werewolf pushed her off the bed and turned to Yoko.

"I swear we haven't done anything!" Enid yelled. "She's just joking!"

"Mhmm," Yoko smirked.

Enid blushed madly and covered her face with her hands. "Oh my god! Aloria, why would you do that? She'll never shut up now!" Aloria only laughed harder, clutching her stomach as she wheezed from the floor. "And over something we haven't even done yet!"

"Mhmm, sure ya haven't," Yoko crossed her arms.

Enid finally looked back up, face still red. "We haven't! We haven't even kissed yet!"