Sometimes You're A Koala And Sometimes You're Unconscious

The day following the volleyball game was Saturday, and Aloria had been sticking to Wednesday like glue, arms constantly wrapped around her waist. Wednesday and Enid weren't even acknowledging it, but all their friends noticed.

And by the time lunch rolled around Yoko had to ask. "Okay, what is happening?"

Even while sitting Aloria was hugging Wednesday and leaning on her. Wednesday had to feed Aloria her food so she would eat.

Bianca leaned forward and whispered loudly, "Blink twice if you need help."

"It's fine," Wednesday assured as she fed Aloria another bit. "It's my own fault really. I brought this on my self."

At their confused faces Enid gave the answer. "Wednesday tried to break up with her last night. Kind of me too, but yeah."

"What? Why?" Kent asked.

"Guilt and misunderstandings. Don't worry though," Enid smiled, "I fixed it all."

Divina raised an eyebrow at her. "I find that hard to believe."

"It's true." Wednesday took a bite of her own food. "She put things into perspective."

Aloria nodded in agreement. "She can be surprisingly smart sometimes."

Enid nodded with a smug smile. "That's right—wait, surprisingly?"

Aloria giggled and let go of Wednesday for the first time that day to grab Enid's face and start kissing her cheek a bunch of times making Enid giggle as well.

Meanwhile, Wednesday froze when her siren let go of her. "I suddenly feel cold." Aloria chuckled and went back to hugging Wednesday who then unfroze. "Better." She took another bite of food.

Bianca looked at the others. "Am I the only one creeped out by this?" They all shook their heads saying they were too. Wednesday Addams allowing this much affection in public was unheard of.

"Anyway," Enid gave them all soft glares, "Skye is being released in a few hours. We're all still spending the day in town with her, Addi, and Fajr, right?"

"Wouldn't miss it," Ajax smiled and everyone agreed.

After eating Aloria, Wednesday, and Enid returned to the dorm for a while. "Aloria, cara mia," Wednesday began, "it's my writing time. I need you to let go."

Aloria squeezed tighter. "No."

"Lori, you can come cuddle me," Enid offered.

"No."

Wednesday sighed. "Fine. But you can't do anything distracting." She walked them over to her chair and sat down before having Aloria sit on her lap. The siren buried her face in her neck and she got to typing.

Aloria knew she was being childish, clinging to Wednesday like she was. But she just couldn't help it. Wednesday almost left her. One of the girls she loved more than anything in the entire world almost left her. She understood why Wednesday thought she should . . . she was wrong . . . but she understood how Wednesday got to that conclusion. She understood it came from a place of wanting her to be happy and safe. But that didn't mean it didn't hurt like hell when she tried to leave. So now, as ridiculous and childish as it was, Aloria didn't want to let go of Wednesday. Because if she did she might try to leave again. Aloria just needed one day to cling to Wednesday like a koala and then she would be fine. Thankfully both of her girlfriends seemed to understand this without her having to say anything. Oh how she loved them.

An hour later Wednesday's writing time was up, but she realized something horrible. Aloria was asleep in her lap, arms around her shoulder, and face buried in the crook of her neck. If she moved too much Aloria was bound to wake up, and what kind of monster wakes up the most perfect person in the world just because their leg has fallen asleep? Wednesday prided herself on being no saint, but that didn't mean she was Satan. So she resigned herself to stay in this position either until Aloria woke up or it was time to head to Jericho.