1

Warnings:

Richie's POV:

That string.
That Fucking string.

It makes you question.
It makes you wait.

I got my string yesterday, and now I have no idea what the Fuck I am supposed to do.

When I walked into school today I finally got to see who my string connected to.
And now I really wish I didn't.

I wish I decided to stay home, to make an excuse, to wait until someone else told him.

But now I'm here.
With him.

Fuck.

"Hey Rich" I hear someone say as they walk into the room, "Who did ya get?"

"Umm" I trace the small red string that connects our pinkies together, "I haven't found them yet"

"Oh, that sucks, I bet you'll find her soon." He says in an attempt to comfort me.

'Her'

Fuck.

"Well, who'd you get?"

"I got Jess, you know, that one girl from English."

"Hmm" I look to the ground, "Do you like her?"

"Ehh, she's okay, I just don't know her enough, I mean, if she is the one then I wouldn't be too mad." His response gives me hope, but my hope recedes a second later when I remember I have literally no chance.

"Well, go talk to her." I say as I stand up and walk to the door, "I believe in you, I bet  she's the one." I give him a smile.

"Thanks Rich, I bet you'll find your girl soon" He says as he gives me a little hug and exits the classroom.

Fuck.

I hate it here.

_____________________________

Words: 233

Authors Note: Sorry that it's short, I just really wanted to get this published and started.

Fun Fact: This story originally was for a completely different ship in a completely different fandom, but I like IT more.