Her

Warnings:

Richie's POV:

That's it, I'm leaving.
I can't take this anymore.

Today just keeps getting worse and worse.

I cant stay here.

I rush out of the classroom and down the hallway.

I dodge the Losers, weaving through the crowds of people.
I push through the doors, taking a deep breath of fresh air.

"Well well well." I hear a voice say from behind me, "If it isn't the one and only Richard Tozier"

Henry.

"Go away Henry." I say as I try to sneak away.

"Ohhh, did your little boyfriend find someone else?" He taunts as he grabs the back of my shirt, pulling me back towards him.

"Eddie's not my boyfriend." I say through gritted teeth.

"I never said anything about Eddie." He laughs.

"Go Fuck Patrick in the forest and leave me alone." I mutter.

"What was that?" he asks as he turns me around and stares me dead in the eye, "I dare you to repeat that, but louder."

I look him dead in the eye as I build up all the courage I have left.

"Go. Fuck. Patrick." I say slowly, this only results in a punch to the nose.

I fall to the ground as he lets go of my shirt.

"Oh really, is that really what you think." He says as he kicks me harshly in the side, a small yelp makes it's way through my lips.

Say that again, and see how I treat you then. Last chance." He glared at me as he picks my head up by my hair.

I hesitate.
Iv'e already dug myself into a pit, should I dig further?

"Just Fuck off Henry." I mutter, flinching as he slams my head into the concrete.

"That's what I thought." Henry says in satisfaction.
He gives me one last sharp kick to my side and my head before walking back to the rest of his gang.

This day really just had to get worse.

I lift myself up slowly.
My glasses are destroyed, and my nose is gushing blood like a waterfall.

I sigh as I plug my nose as best I can and begin to walk home.

I don't give a Fuck anymore.

Eddie's POV:

"Hey do you guys know where Richie is?" I ask as I approach the other Losers.

"No, we thought he was with you." Stan says as he turns around to face me.

"I thought he might have been with you guys but I guess I was wrong." I say as I place my backpack into my locker.

"Well, was he at the class you guys share?" Bev asks.

"No, he's not in the bathroom either. Can you check your guys' smoke spot Bev?" I ask.

"Sure" She says.

"Why can't you check it Eddie?" Ben asks.

"Because Bev and Richie won't tell me where it is." I sigh.

"Can you please check, if he's not there I have to leave and see if he's at home."

"Mhm, be right back."

Bev darts off down the hallway.

"D-did Richie say a-any-an-anything to you before he d-disappeared?" Bill asks.