body bags

Christian POV

"I'm down 45" Terrence shouted through the phone.

"33 is my count" I said hanging the phone up.

We severely underestimated P. We thought he would be on his own and easy to catch. A quick job. Shit its been the total opposite. To our surprise P had some Mexican gang running behind him. We haven't been able to get a hit on P's location. But when we do he got it coming. For a total count of my crew and Tj's We lost 78 men. But we won't quit we been taking out his niggas left and right as well. We know it can't be to much longer before pieces of P all around Georgia.

"Dre get yo ass in here" I yelled into the intercom.

Dre entered my office in blood stained sweats. He was down in the basement fucking with dem Mexicans getting information before he added another person to his collection of body bags.

"I got that nigga Chico down there. He screaming like a little bitch."

"He screaming anything useful"

"Mother Fucker if he was don't you think I would be in here telling you"

"Then why the Fuck you wasting time on his ass"

"Don't tell me how to do my job, you not down there chopping dicks off. You up here giving orders. So take a mother fucking seat"

"Who the fuck you talking to Dre" I said grabbing the gun off my desk.

"Man I'm just saying you not down getting dirty and that why P still BREATHING" he answered. He always challenge his superiority in this game but he  know friend or not I'll smoke his ass.

"Ik that's why I called you up here go change we got shit to handle ourself I'm not into asking questions. I'm gone take his ass out"

I strapped up with a gun on my waist, hip and ankle. I got that oozy in the truck already. I waited for Dre to hop in the driver seat of the suburban and we speed of quickly.

"You gone tell ghost where we going"

"Nah I'm killing dis nigga if he figure it out of his own then a'ight if he don't shit he just gone know he dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dee drove as we roamed around lower Georgia. I began to think to my self that P once said he wasn't from Atl but from Texas.

"Dre didn't that nigga P say that he was from Arlington Texas."

"Yeah that nigga said born and raised I believe"

"I think that's where that nigga at he couldn't still be in Georgia and we ain found him yet"

"Chris I think you need to call ghost"

"Bitch say that Shit again. I told your pussy ass he gone have to figure it out his self"

"Fuck you king. I'm saying if Ariana his main purpose and she from Texas, Arlington at that her parents still there he could fuck wit dem"

"Ari from Texas?"

"Man all y'all do is fuck eat and sleep how the hell you don't know that"

"Fuck you. She don't like talking about them or her past so we don't." I picked up my disposable cell and dailed ghost number"

"Aye blood yo parents they still in Texas"

"Why fuck that matter?"

"He not in Georgia he from Texas and he want Ari to hurt so you put the pieces together"

"I need to go get Ari and we gone have to get to texas"

"A'ight I got some niggas in da ward they will put in some ground work until we get there"

"Cool" *click* he ended the conversation.

I gave Dre the nod and he slammed on the gas all the way out of Georgia.

**like Damn bitch is gone ever update***I know y'all I'm so sorry I'm almost done got some finished chapters under my belt and a couple more to work on but we getting there. I just want to say thank you to everyone who is voting and liking even though it's only a FEW but I'm so happy people are reading this story. Two chapter up today and 2 Wednesday y'all ready?
Xoxo ExploreBeyond