Boss Bitch or Pussy?

Ariana POV

I pulled out the disposable cell so I could call terrence on the outside of the warehouse.  I felt my body being pulled quickly into a hard surface. 

"almost thought you was home free huh" a loud low voice grumbled. I struggled as I tried make out face but I couldn't see clearly.

I heard a guns safety being cocked back as another voice began to boom. "rule number one, never ever let you guard down"

I forced my eyes to open wider to try and make out the faces of the two men.

"Heavy P" I mumbled. He slapped me hard making me hit the ground. I felt the gun dig into my skin from the heavy force if my body landing on it. Before I pull it out he pulled me back up to my feet by my throat. He held my against the wall choking me.

"see you ain't no different form your shitty ass brother. Yall think just cause yall got a little money niggas won't touch yall ass"

"let me the fuck go" I strained from the lack of air.

"bitch who the fuck you talking to" he slapped me in face again.

*never show fear*I thought over again in my head as I felt the tears building in my eyes.

"now ima tell you what's bout to go down. Ima take his money then ima, kill you and then yo bitch ass brother"

I couldn't fight the tears no more. My eyes started to water but I kept my face strong. P started to tighten the grip around my neck.  He might hit me but he aint bout to kill me i thought, I started to squirm and scratch. I felt my heel kick the phone  I tried as hard as I could to press the numbers to hopefully get 4.

"he tightened he grip more making my head fill with pressure. "bitch press 4 all you want to that safety car been gone. Why cause your brother so fuckin predictable".

"my eyes started to close and I couldn't stop them. I felt myself loosing  complete consciousness.

Christian POV

Dre and I left the warehouse room. Giving the man,waiting on the otherside of the door some dap letting him no we was "good".

"brah who dat" dre nodded toward the body figures in,the distance. I saw that one of them had a gun. I pulled my shit out cocking it back as silently as possible. Dre shuffled the two bags into one hand so he could grab his piece too.

We walked closer until we could make out the faces."that's chase" I told Dre. Chase one of my main drug handlers. He basically shell out all my drugs to my street dealers.

"shit who he wit" I mumbled

"some nigga and a female"dre responded he was blocking the female face from our view so we didn't know who she was.

I starred harder as I tried to make out the faces.

That was that nigga that came busting into the club with Ariana brother I thought.

"he choking the shit out of that bitch though" I half laughed

Ariana POV

P lightened his grip on my throat right before I blacked out.

I started coughing as I became able to breathe again.

P started to rub his big meaty hand across my body. I started to try and reach for My gun  but he saw me.

"Ohh so you was gone try and shoot my ass huh." He said pulling out there 9mm and throwing it to the ground by my feet.

He grabbed both of my arms pulling them above my head. I tried to fight him off but he was to strong.  He shoved his big body inbetween my legs. To keep me from kicking him. I couldn't be strong no more fear over came my body make he helpless.

"man just kill her ass. I told you I'm killing Christian ass today"

The man holding there gun said.  My mouth dropped a little bit cause I remembered that he was the one of the two men that was Rollin with Christian at the club.

p started to chuckle as I struggled to get free once more. " Ohh I forgot to tell you ima kill your boyfriend too." He laughed harder at himself. "damn you must be bad luck, first you got his brother killed now him "

I didn't say nothing back to him. I just started to let the tears stream down my face.

"you know you sexy as hell when you cry" he ripped open my blazer with his words. I started to fight harder then ever cause I knew he would try and rape me.

P started to try and kiss me as I fought.

"is that Ariana" I heard from the distance. The man holding the the gun and P looked of to see two figures coming toward us.

I didn't wait to see who it was. I headed butted the shit out of p making him drop me to the ground instantly.

Loud shot rang out as I struggled to get off the ground and pick up my gun at the same time.

I glanced up to see the man fall to the ground splattering his blood all across my face.

P reached down to grab the bag of money while I was still trying to find my feet. I kicked him in the head as hard as I could making him fall backwards. I grabbed the bag of money and my gun and phone and started running toward to the exit.

"Ariana" I heard a voice call.

I looked back to see Dre holding a gun in the direction P was running. While Christian just stood there starring at me.

I wasn't stopping. I ran all the way to the car. I pulled off quickly. My whole body was shaking. I felt the tears build up in my eyes again. I fumbled with the phone until I called tj.

"what the hell happened ari" he shouted "you had me scared"

I didn't answer him back I just sobbed into the phone.

"I'll be at your house soon" he said hanging up.