Introduction: The Accident

It was a normal case, Gavin, Conan, Connor, and Hank were working together on it. They didn't know the person they were tracking down expected a 900 model. Which is how we're here now.

-

  "CONAN!" Connor screamed in an attempt to warn his counterpart. He failed miserably as the other's arm was crushed by a brick set up specifically for him. A loud cry came from him as he felt the pain course through his circuits. Thirium was leaking out of his arm and his LED quickly turned red. Gavin rushed over to his Android, helping the slowly shutting-down one up. Conan was shutting down momentarily, until his arm and the liquid lost was replaced. Connor had to help Gavin. Hank called for backup. Specifically an Android specialist, those exist here and now, the specialist would do what they can for him.

  Reed was outside his patient room just knee bouncing as he was nervous, Connor was pacing. The older Android was babbling about the different outcomes and what he could've done to prevent it from happening. Hank got tired of it eventually and called Connor to sit next to him. Gavin's fingers were bit to the beds. He was nervous, this was his partner after all. He also made a mental note to get him new clothes because they got rid of his.

  They were left in eventually, Conan was still out of it. But his LED was blue now. He was conscious slightly so he could give small responses, his body was accepting the new arm slowly. He'd be out of decommission until it was alright for him to work again. Gavin didn't leave his side at all, Connor, Hank, and the others at DPD took turns bringing Gavin food and clothes.

  When Nines could go to work again, he looked good. His new outfit was snazzy, he also got new features.. some for Gavin specifically ;). He took it slow and peeled out his LED. His eyes gave way to what mode he was in, which was useful. Everything went on as normal, besides Gavin keeping a close eye on Conan.