Quackity has a brother!? (fluff)

(AN: This was requested by Luluiscrazy2. So, basically you're Quackitys 14 year old brother, and chat accidentally finds out about you. And yes! I have FINALLY put in a male reader. Shocking, I know. AND TYSM FOR MAKING MY BOOK 52 IN #MCYT LIKE HOLY SCHNITZELPUFF YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! Anyways, credits to the artist of the picture and I hope you enjoy! :)

"Hello chat." you could hear Schlatt's voice from your brothers computer, where you were watching the stream.

"Today I am going to be calling multiple people and annoying them until they get so annoyed that they block me. Why? Because I can. Now to get started-"

As the stream continued, you slowly started to doze off, because you hadn't slept much the night before, when suddenly, you got startled by the sound of a discord call coming from the computer. At the same time, you heard this:

"Alright chat, now I'm calling Quackity, so be quiet and listen, got it? Okay, good."

In a panic, you tried to close the computer but instead, you accidentally accepted the call.

"Quackity! My right hand mannnn! Why'd it take you so long to answer?!" you heard.

".....oops...." you said quietly.

You saw Schlatt pause on his stream, before going to talk again.

"Hello?"

"Hi.. " you answered.

"You're not Quackity, are you?" he asked.

"Nope, I'm his brother." you replied.

Everything went silent for a minute and just as you were about to say something, the goat man started talking again.

"QUACKITY HAS A BROTHER?"

At the same moment, you heard the door slam open behind you. You turned around, only to be met with the eyes of your brother, who seemed very confused at the situation.

"What are you doing?" he asked. "I thought you said you'd be watching Schlatts stream, not joining it!"

"I'm sorry..." you said. "It was an accident, really! I meant to close the computer, but then I misclicked and accidentally accepted the call, and then-"

"Hey! Hey, calm down, it's okay, I'm not mad. I was just confused, is all" your brother stated.

"Oh."

Quackity then started laughing softly, went to grab a chair and then sat beside you and explained the situation to Schlatt and his chat.

After that, you were allowed to stay for the rest of the stream. Some of the most memorable moments were when you started swearing at him in spanish:

"ME CAGO EN TUS MUERTOS CABRON HIJO DE PUTA!"

"QUACKITY WAS HE SAYING?! I DON'T SPEAK THE LANGUAGE OF QUESARITOS-"

And when Schlatt said he would come over and illegaly adopt (AKA kidnap) you and bring you home so you could meet Jambo in person.

"Hey kid, you wanna meet Jambo?"

"Sur-"

"I'M NOT LETTING YOU KIDNAP MY SIBLING JUST TO MEET YOUR STUPID CAT!"

"IT'S NOT KIDNAPPING, IT'S ILLEGALY ADOPTING! AND DON'T CALL JAMBO STUPID!"

Safe to say that chat loved the interactions between you and their favorite streamers, so you were featured in many more streams after that and you became a fan favorite.

THE END

418 words

(AN: Thank you for reading! (: It's 1am now, so ima go to bed! Have a nice day/night/whatever you wonderful amazing person!)

(PS: Tysm to Nebula_NightXD for voting on my book like holy crap are on a ROLL-)