Chapter 9 Daniel?

Jax's POV

On my phone it shows that Emma's seen my calls and voicemails, she should have been here by now.

Jax: well,
I said to Jaylene right as the doctor called her to help another patient. Now that I think of it I forgot I was in a hospital, I thought I was just at Emma's house talking with her. Now that I remember I check to look at my self, damn I was pretty beat up.

But I still look good. All I had was a cast on my foot, a gauze taped to my forehead and my arm had a couple needles sticking out of it bringing blood and giving blood.

Emma's POV

I was sitting on chair, a rope wrapped around me and my eyes were covered by a cloth and me mouth had a cloth wrapped around it too. (like in the picture).

I woke up screaming which actually turned out to be a mumble because of the cloth around my mouth.

???: Well you finally decided to wake up didn't you?

A man like voice said smooth but stern. I have herd this voice before, I just don't remember where.

Me: wa do u won fom meeee?
(What do you want from me?)

???: sorry, I couldn't here that.
He said taking off the cloth from my mouth.

Me: You know exactly what I said.
I screamed and said sternly.
???: Well I never seen you like this before Emma.

How does he know my name wait....
Me: How do you know my name?? Creep.
???:I know you, you know me, you used to like me. Do you know who I am now??
Me: no I don't, wait D-D-Daniel
D: Bingo

He said taking the blind fold from my eyes.
Me: what do you want from me??
D: what do I want from you, what do I want come you,

He said getting loader every time

D: I want you to be mine!!!!!!!!!

He yelled making echo noises through out the concrete basement.

Me: I would never leave Jax for your old saggy butt, I love Jax he's the one I want to be with not you and your cheating ass. Who would ever want to be with you some dumb bitch maybe but know this, I will never be that dumb bitch that will fall for you.

--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--
Hey peeps so sorry haven't updated in months maybe years I don't know anymore. VOTE ONLY IF YOU LOVE JEMMA IF YOU DONT VOTE THAT MEANS YOUR NOT A TRUE JEMMA LOVER SO YEAH CAPPS AGAIN -Amy-