Chapter 1 Joanna

Emma's POV
It was the day after I broke up with Daniel, I was so mad and of course crying to death. Andi was with me the whole time after the brake up. well here is the story about how the brake up was.

One week earlier

I took a shower and brushed my teeth, that was pretty much my morning routine.

I walked to school with Andi and when we arrived Daniel was there at the front door flirting with some girl, I think her name is Sky yea. Well that didn't bother me I liked Jax and I think he likes me too.

When I entered the school I saw Jax I was gonna go talk to him but the principle my so called dad called Jax over to his office, I wonder what kind of trouble he got into this time.

Jax's POV
So the principle aka Mr.Alonso called me to his office I wonder why?

Jax: did you need me Mr.Alonso?
M.A.:a yes Jax Novoa, I need you to show Joanna around school, is that to much to ask?
Jax: no
M.A: good now go on shu, I have work to do, shu, shu.
As mr.a shoved us out I finally saw what Joanna looked like she was beautiful.

Joanna starred into my eyes and I stared into hers I leaned in and she leaned in we both kissed, I saw Emma looking at us surprised and ran the other way I released from the kiss and ran strait for Emma. Did she do that because she had true feelings for me?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it, sorry if it was short or horrible,
Comment
Vote
XoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxooAMYxoxoTORRESXoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox