Sleepovers!

Intro

Becky is usually calm and controlled, but she can come across as passive aggressive and gets mad easily, causing her to slip up every now and then, cussing quite a lot. She's also very protective of Anya and Damian, and often flirts with Emile and Ewen.

Damian is witty and smart assed, but get flustered easily, especially when Anya does something he finds absolutely adorable. He's good acquaintances with Becky, but they will often be found going on a huge debate about something completely irrelevant.

Anya is a little clueless, but has strong feelings and when it comes to any kind of fighting style, she absolutely loves training. She realised she had a crush on Damian in her second year, but Becky, being the romance lover she is, knew all along. She knows about her parents... Extra curriculars... And sometimes asks to join in. Often getting a firm NO from Loid and an entire monologue from Yor.

Ewen and Emile are Damian's sidekicks/besties/employees, and they follow their 'big boss' anywhere he goes except for hanging out with Anya. One, they feel like there's a spark between them, and two, Becky will often... Distract them...

Anya's straight, Damian's bi, Becky's poly, Ewen and Emile are omni. (My opinion)

Anya is turning 16, Damian is turning 18, Becky is 18.

____________________________________
-Start-

"You like Anya Chan don't you, Damian Desmond!"

That's right-- my name's Damian Desmond. I'm 17, turning 18 and am currently standing in front of a tall brunette by the name of Becky Blackbell. She leant closer to me, opening her mouth to repeat the question, but she'd have to shout it louder because I was currently drowning in the smell of her tangy perfume.

"Goddamnit! Will you go away if I say yes?" I winced.

"Huh? What makes you think I would? You've kept her waiting years! And don't think I haven't noticed the mixed signals you send her!" She flips a brown ponytail off her chest, staring daggers into my eyes.

I groaned, grabbing her wrist lightly and pulling her somewhere quiet.

"If you'd been paying attention to my 'mixed signals', you'd notice how it's because of the abundance of people who always have their eyes on me. My pupils, my friends, my father for gods sake! I mean, what would they think if I fell for the delinquent?!" I whisper-shouted, and Becky's face looked like she'd hit a cliffhanger in a romance show.

"Oooh shit. Okay. So.... Aha!" She pulled us out of the corner, walking with me casually, as if I hadn't just admitted my deepest secret to one of the delinquents of the school. She elegantly pulled out her ponytail, running her hands through maroon hair, tucking her hair tie in between her boobs and whipping out her phone.

She gotta whole damn stash in between them or some shit?

"So, you're having trouble finding the time to just let Anya know you have interests in her. I mean who wouldn't? She's one of the prettiest girls in the whole of Eden College." Becky snapped a pic of herself and put her phone back in her boob stash.

That's right though-- Anya was beautiful. She knew, because I wasn't the only one who had feelings for her. A couple other boys and even girls had confessed to her since second year, especially since her hair had grown out and she seemed to have gone through an entire growth spurt over those holidays. She got taller, smarter, and curvier.

But that's just what they saw, not what they knew. "Yeah. Have you got a plan?"

She giggled. "How'd ya know?"

"How wouldn't I? You're Becky Blackbell, the aspiring detective. You always have a plan."

She turned around, mid-walk. "Sleepovers!"

-Time Skip - Becky-

"You look just as beautiful as always, Anya Chan!" I complimented my bestie, watching as her face flushed lightly.

"Thanks Becky Chan!" She grinned one of her adorable mischievous smiles.

She really was beautiful. I admired her after shooting a flirty smile towards Ewen and Emile.

Her pink hair had grown, and was now hanging off her chest. Her figure had definitely gotten more feminine, with a curvy waist and her chest area had gotten bigger too. I wasn't perving! Just appreciating her beauty.

But me and Damian both knew she wasn't what her body said. She was mischievous and strong, passionate in fighting and cartoons. She loved going shopping, but also loved having sleepovers with me and Damian, all of us cuddled together on her bean bags watching episode after episode of spy and romance cartoons. 

"How is Sy-on boy? Did you get to talk to him like you wanted?" She set down her pen, taking out a clip from her bangs.

"Yeah, I did. Wanna sleepover at mine this weekend? I was thinking of inviting you, Damian, Ewen and Emile. What do you think, Anya Chan?"

"Sure! I'll talk to Papa about it." I nodded.

- Time Skip - Lunch -

I dragged Damian over to our table, and his friends followed.

"So, I told Damian about the sleepover." I updated Anya Chan.

She nodded. "Thank you! How is Sy-on boy?" She asked him.

I chuckled when he blushed at the adorable nickname. He loves it when she calls him names. And when she stands up for herself.

"I'm good."

"That's good! What do you guys wanna do on the sleepover? I'm waiting for new episodes on Bondman, but I'll update you both when I get it." She dug into her baguette.

I cut into the silence. "I was thinking truth or dare? Maybe seven minutes in heaven?" I wink in Damian's direction.

Anya tilted her head. "What's that?"

Damian stuttered, and I remained quiet, so Anya directed the question toward him.

"Ah-- a scandalous game! It's..."

He looked towards a curious Anya and gave up.

"So, usually people put it with truth or dare. Say, if Becky asked you truth or dare, and you said dare. Say she dared you to play seven minutes in heaven with-- another person. You would have to go into a small room or closet and set a timer for seven minutes. In that closet, people usually get up to-- scandalous stuff." He finished, his face as red as ketchup.

I giggled.

Anya sat back down, continuing to dig into her baguette. "Hmm... Sounds fun! So there'll be Ewen, Emile, Becky, me and Sy-on boy? Ok!"

Damian sighed. I looked between them both, then turned towards his friends, sitting closer to them and taking out my phone from the front of my shirt.

This'll be fun.

____________________________________
-A/N-- the next chapter will have slight smut and lemon.