2

The bell rings. Y/n gets up after packing up. "Hey" h/n says "yeah?" Y/n says "Uhh this place is pretty big you know could you help me find my class." "Sure!" Y/n says as she looks at his schedule "wha- how we have every single class together!" "Sounds good honestly, being by such a pretty girl for every hour". Y/n felt like she could just melt (yeah yeah the things  h/n says is kind cringy BUTT keep in mind that his voice is soo seductively HOT most def should make up for it" y/n chuckles and shows h/n where their next class were.

Fast Forward To Almost The End Of The Day

H/n and y/n were introducing themselves and stuff and eventually became friends. There was a b1tchy looking girl who must've seem jealous of y/n because she's with h/n so she decided to walk to y/n and h/n. "Oh God" h/n said "what?" Y/n said "ok ok I know this is random but I'm gonna need you to kiss me" "wh-" before y/n could get to say what,his lips were already on hers and it was a very passionate kiss, the girl had rolled her eyes and told her friend "well I guess he's taken I cant believe he'd choose a b1tch like her!" Her friend told her " don't worry their not gonna last long." Meanwhile y/n gently pushed h/n away "uhm.. you could've just hugged me to let people know that were so called dating" "and where would the fun be in that?" He says. The way h/n was looking at y/n he seemed like he wanted to do much more. "Your a good kisser by the way, I can't imagine what other things your good at." Y/n rolled her eyes and blushed really hard she never felt this type of feeling of excitement before.