4

Today was the day... The last day of high school y/n and h/n were seniors and were ready to get out of that crappy school. It was supposed to be one of the best days of their lives but the vibes were so off between the two they couldn't even enjoy something they were both looking forward to. "Hey! You two since this is like our senior year of whatever I'm like totally gonna invite all the seniors to my dad's condo and you two lovebirds are invited" says some random rich popular a$$hole" "sure man we'll go" says h/n "ight see you two later!" he walks away "oh we will?" Y/n says "yes it sounds fun when's the last time we both went out somewhere together hm?" "Ok fine I'll come with you" y/n says.

Fast Forward To Them Arriving At The Party

The partying was most definitely partying! Alcohol games, truth or dare, people getting high out their minds etc. "Don't get too wasted now we gotta drive back home" h/n says "like i don't know that." Y/n says.

Couple Hours Later

Y/n and h/n participated in a lot of drinking games and were having a lot of fun. Until y/n who was VERY tipsy just started losing her mind. "H/n I don't feel too goo-" before she could even say good, she vomited. "Ok yeah lets just go home" says h/n who was sober.

In The Car

"You know not only has school been stressful but our friendship had been complicated too you know you seem off" y/n says. H/n unexpectedly start speeding his car and pulled over. "WTF H/N! Have you lost your MIND?!" Y/n says. "YES! YES I LOST MY MIND BECAUSE ALL IM THINKING ABOUT IS ABOUT YOU! I DONT WANNA BE FRIENDS ANYMORE!!!" H/n says. Y/n is shocked to hear such words from h/n. "S-so you don't want to be friends anymore.." "I wanna be more than that y/n" h/n says as he gets closer to y/n. Y/n had came to realization that this moment is real and that their is a person who actually cares about her and want to spend their whole life with her. "I do too" y/n says they got closer and closer until both of their lips touched. "Y-y/n you know that I love you." "I do, I love you too"And just like that they had a passionate make out session and fell asleep cuddled as boyfriend and girlfriend.