𝘊𝘩-2: 𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗷𝗮

After an evening in this new reality of Ninjago, Braedey awoke to the sound of the city waking up. He got himself cleaned up and prepped for today, despite the fact all he has on his person is his clothes and the Transformatrix genetically attached to his wrist. He got himself dressed and ready, but as he does so, he now considers a plan to try and find these 'ninja' that he's heard about from the locals.

'Ninja like to operate at night, as far as I can recall. But it seems that's not the case with these ninja.' Braedey thought to himself. 'They are out here in the day and the night. And there's also these Serpentine creatures that I dealt with yesterday. So I'll have to watch out for them.'

After paying for his sleep, Braedey left the hotel to go look around Ninjago City. As he left, he tried to get as many answers as he can, all the while formulating a plan to try and find these ninja. Braedey takes a check of his Transformatrix to see if there's anything that can give him any ideas. He finds a fire escape on the side of a building, so he decided to climb up to the rooftop of one building. Once doing so, he takes a look at the cityscape before him, then has a thought.

'If I can't find the ninja here in the city, I'll have to go and look around for them.' Braedey thought to himself.

At once, Braedey started to run along the rooftops of the buildings, leaping over the gaps between them and doing tuck-and-rolls, all the while crossing the city. As he gets to the final building right on the other side of Ninjago City, he leaps off the roof, then pushes down the core of the Transformatrix. In the flash of blue, now in his place is TurboRacer. Once transformed, he shifts into his F-14 Tomcat jet mode, and he flies away from the city.

"There has to be something-" TurboRacer's radar now beeps in response

"There has to be something-" TurboRacer's radar now beeps in response. "Hmm... Jamanakai Village... Mega Monster Amusement Park..." His radar switches to look at security cameras in different locations. "Bingo. If I can find those Serpentine, then it's possible the ninja may find me." He folds in his wings and shoots forward with a sonic boom in his wake.

After a few minutes, TurboRacer arrived on the scene of where the amusement park is located as he flies overhead. Mega Monster Amusement Park contains several attractions. Aside from the rides, there are several eateries throughout, including Beastyburger, a teashop, a noodle house, a place selling shrimp, a vendor stocked with cotton candy, and an oriental-styled restaurant serving dishes with huge proportions.

 Aside from the rides, there are several eateries throughout, including Beastyburger, a teashop, a noodle house, a place selling shrimp, a vendor stocked with cotton candy, and an oriental-styled restaurant serving dishes with huge proportions