𝗧𝘄𝗼

"𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹. 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆'𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝘀, 𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀"
-𝗣𝗮𝘂𝗹 𝗪𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗿 

-----

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼 - 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗔𝗴𝗲𝗻𝘁

Not long after Valentina had arrived home she received a call from Aaron "Hey Val, I know you just left but would you mind starting work a little early?" She knew it, they had a case.

And yes, that was the job offer she was talking about to Spencer "Of course Aaron you know me, I'll be there in five" Saying their goodbyes to each-other she then hung up and quickly freshened up before having to leave the house.

Driving to headquarters as she sipped on the coffee she just made herself to fight the alcohol in her system just like the rest of the Agent's were doing in the conference room.

"You know, it never fails. Just as I'm about to call a really pretty woman, bam, we're back at the bau" Derek huffed.

Just as Spencer was about to open his mouth to start his rambling, Derek pointed a warning finger at him "Don't even kid"

"So this pretty woman, she wouldn't go by the name Valentina Ortiz would she?" Emily teased Derek "Wait when did you get her number?"

"Dance floor. After I stole his wallet" Valentina smirked walking through the door with Jason Gideon behind her who she had already met on the way up here.

"Wait your here?" Derek asked as he furrowed his eyebrows "Anyone else confused or is it just me?"

"Starting tonight, Agent Ortiz will now be working with us at the bau and I hope you give her the same respect as you would anyone else who walks through our doors"

Valentina smiled at everyone before getting to Derek "I told you I'd see you sooner than you think, Special Agent Morgan"

"I like her" Gideon commented.

"Where were you tonight?" Hotch asked while everyone welcomed Valentina in.

"I told you, I went to the Smithsonian"

"You missed a good time" Valentina let out as she glanced at Derek.

"Don't worry, I had a good time" Gideon defended.

"Well, that's defiantly over" JJ said storming into the room and walking over to the screen "Georgia. The Kyles, Dennis and Lacy were murdered an hour ago in their suburban Atlanta home"

"Wait an hour ago?" Valentina questioned, making JJ look over at her.

"Omg you're our new Agent, hi again" She spoke, bringing her in for a hug.

Valentina chuckled and hugged her back "Hey JJ, so the Kyles?" She asked, pulling away from the blonde.

"Right yeah, so the police were on scene unusually fast" JJ informed the team as Valentina frowned "One of the unsubs called them and told them that the other was about to murder the victims. From inside the house. According to the dispatcher, the first male sounded terrified and begged them to get there because the other, who they both identified as Raphael, was about to kill the sinners that lived there" Valentina listened to the blonde while drinking her coffee.