𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

"𝗠𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵"
-𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶 𝗛𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗶𝘅

-----

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 - 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀

Val and Emily were right now examining the two dead bodies at the coroners office "They're long, deep gashes. Each victim has virtually the same wounds. Both throats cut, a vertical gash up one arm from wrist to elbow, and a vertical gash down one leg from crotch to upper thigh. It's damned efficient" The corona informed the two.

"How much knowledge of anatomy would someone need to do this?" Emily asked.

"Anyone with a basic understanding of the body knows where these arteries are" He answered. Valentina decided she liked Emily and she defiantly wanted to be friends with the woman.

"And do you have any idea which one of these wounds was delivered first?" Val asked as she took her eyes away from the body and to the coroner who was quickly grabbing his clipboard.

"There was active blood flow from each of the wounds, so they're probably all delivered at about the same time. With any of these wounds, the victim would bleed out quickly, almost like an animal at slaughter" He then paused for a second "No, exactly like an animal at slaughter! A deer or a lamb or a cow, something like that. You cut the throat first, then sometimes open up other major arteries to assist in draining the carcass"

"So maybe a hunter?" Emily suggested.

"Or a farmer. Pretty much anyone in rural Georgia" The corona said as Valentina nodded listening to what he said.

-----

Back at the police department with entirely new information that the murder that had happened was filmed and sent around the internet. Finding the website thanks to Garcia, she then pulled up the clip.

"He says the world is a cesspool"

Valentina recognised that voice straight away "Well there's our unsub number one" 

"He says redemption must be sought. We must all repent"

"And the he being referred to Raphael?" Hotch asked.

"Or god" Gideon suggested.

"It's not God. It's someone sitting right there next to him telling this guy what to say" Derek huffed.

Another voice then began to speak "As lord God spoke in Leviticus 26:18-" And that's when Val realised it was a new voice and it seemed like Morgan had noticed it too.

"That's a new voice"

"A third unsub?" Emily questioned.

"It could just be recorded from a religious program or sermon" Derek thought. 

"Punish ye seven times, he said. Five more victims" Valentina quoted them.

"These images were shot from the exact spot on the dresser where that computer sat" Morgan spoke.

"So, if this video came from that computers camera, then what? Did the unsubs bring it with them?" Hotch wondered.