Sneak Peek: Chapter 4

July POV

————2:30 p.m————

"What are you watching?" I asked Sheila walking into her office.

"Well hello sleepy head," she chuckled. " this is Little with that little girl from Blackish"

"Ohh, Marsai, I know what you're talking about. With Regina Hall," I nodded taking a seat on her office couch.

We both sat and watched the movie in silence. I couldn't really focus on the movie though. I couldn't stop thinking about Derrick and my sister and me and Chris. I can't believe I'm actually feeding into this nonsense. After this, I don't believe anything will ever be the same.

"So....are you gonna tell him?" Sheila asked breaking the silence.

Snapping out of my deep thought, I turned to her and frowned.

"Tell who what?"

"Your husband....about y-

"No....no I'm not telling him about Chris," I shook my head cutting her off.

She sighed pausing the movie, "well why not...what is there to hide?"

"Nothing, it's just...unnecessary. This is a one time thing. After tomorrow morning, I will never see Chris again. We don't even have each others number," I shrugged my shoulders.

"But you know about Derrick and your sister"

"That's because I caught them, if I didn't...they'd probably never mention it"

Sheila nodded standing up from her desk, "I understand....I'll be right back. I need to use the ladies room," I walked out of her office.

Author's POV

Walking out of her office, Sheila made her way down the long quiet hall towards the restrooms next to the elevator. Before she got to the ladies room, the elevator opened and one of her workers Kaleb walked in wearing a white wife beater and some grey sweats.

Sheila frowned, "hey Kaleb what are you doing here?"

"Oh nothing, I got bored at my moms. Thought I'd come and do some extra work," he smiled folding his arms.

Kaleb was this thirty year old, tall, muscular, dark handsome guy that could literally have any girl he wanted. Although Sheila was fifty years old, old enough to be his mother, she was quite attractive and she'd definitely caught his eye.

"Alrighty, will I'm just in my office," Sheila nodded before heading for the restroom door.

"Woah woah wait," Kaleb chuckled grabbing Sheila arm. "What are YOU doing here? Shouldn't you be a home. It ain't safe out here  for beautiful women like yourself"

Sheila pulled her arm away, "Thank you Kaleb, but I am perfectly fine here...this is like my second home," she smiled.

Sheila once again went for the restroom. Behind her, Kaleb stared her down. Watched her hips rock while she walked inside the restroom. He always flirted with her, every chance he got. To him, Sheila looked at him as a child...after all he did still stay with his parents. But, he wanted her to see the man in him. So he was about to show her.

TO BE CONTINUED