31-40

Chapter 31

  A new day begins, Tang Yue is going to look in another direction, and cut down some small trees to make a partition.

  Along the way, Tang Yue walked on the road, occasionally picking up some mushrooms. Wukong swayed forward on the tree, sometimes jumped over the treetops, and sometimes grabbed the vines and leaped.

  "Ah~" Tang Yue was squatting in the grass picking wild vegetables when she suddenly heard Wukong's scream in front of her. In desperation, she lifted her feet off the ground, flew up, and flew straight to Wukong.

  "I'm going, is this a special effect? ​​Or is it a special effect? ​​Or is it a special effect?"

  "I knelt down with a plop, and the goddess accepted my knee."

  "This is definitely not Furutake. She cheated! There is no reason my brother soldier She is a descendant of ancient martial arts, but she has such a miserable life. She is as happy as a tourist. Report, report..."

  "Stupid, Gu Wu has light skills, okay. Ugly people do strange things, black fans fade away..."

  ... ...

  For a while, there was a lot of discussion in the live broadcast room, and the video of Tang Yue flying up to the top of the trending list was directly listed.

  In the main live broadcast room, Yang Mier looked at the two teachers beside her, wanting to confide something from their mouths. But the two teachers looked at the sky and the earth, but they didn't look at her. No choice but to ignore this topic.

  Here Tang Yue flew to Wukong and asked urgently, "What's the matter?"

  Wukong pointed to a place one meter away in front, "Well, there's something there..."

  Tang Yue looked over with a serious expression. is a person. Tang Yue asked Wukong to wait at the same place. She went over to have a look, but Wukong refused and insisted on following her. Tang Yue had no choice but to agree.

  Carefully walk up to the person. Tang Yue took a closer look, was startled, and hurried over to check his vital signs.

  It was Hao Jun, with vines wrapped around his waist and fixed, probably made by himself. It's just that the person is unconscious, breathing normally, no obvious trauma, and pale.

  Tang Yue shook him, but there was no response. Then he said to Wukong: "We have to take him back, you help me get things." Then he gave Wukong the rattan basket on his back.

  Wukong went back to the cave first with the rattan basket on his back.

  Tang Yue tore off the vines from Hao Jun's body, put her back on her back, tapped her feet, and jumped down the tree easily.

  Walking briskly all the way, Tang Yue soon returned to the cave. As soon as he put Hao Jun on the bed, Wukong came over with a bucket of warm water, used rabbit fur as a towel, and handed it to Tang Yue when it got wet.

  "Oh, I'll wipe him." Tang Yue gestured to take the towel.

  Wukong pulled it back and said, "Who used it for him? It was for you to wipe it off. Look at his muddy appearance, it made you all dirty." As he spoke, he jumped to Tang Yue's bed. Wipe her back behind her.

  Tang Yue quickly stopped him, "Hey, hey, I'm fine, just wipe him clean first, and I'll see what's wrong with him. In case you won't be able to save him after a long delay."

  Wukong couldn't hold back Tang Yue, so he could only take a step back. Let Tang Yue clean up by herself, it will be wiped clean for Hao Jun.

  Tang Yue, who went to the waterfall to clean up, saw Hao Jun's jacket on the bed had been taken off the carpet on the floor, and the muddy places had been wiped clean. The whole person was lying on the bed wearing only a vest and shorts, blushing for a while.