Chapter 2

Neteyam comes back quietly, Aonung openly devours him with his eyes as Neteyam puts his hair back still leaving a strand on the front with his pearls.

Neteyam: I'm sorry, it took a long time, I had to take his saddle off, but he kept moving

He smiled nervously before coming up to Aonung.

Aonung: Now do you want me to show you somewhere?

The little one looks at the turquoise Na'vi and lets out a sweet smile

Neteyam: Yes of course. Where is it ?

Aonung points to the ocean as he heads there to call are ilu. This time to compare to Aonung, Neteyam is like doing it and doesn't stress about it.

The water na'vi make small noises click his tongue and produce small high-pitched sounds.

After 15 short seconds his ilu is there making the same small sounds.

Aonung just gently stroked this beast. He then turns to Neteyam and climbs onto the back of his ilu before with a little nod of his head telling the blue na'vi to come towards him.

That's what Neteyam does he dips his feet in the water and steps into the water until he's hip-deep. He then comes to rest his hand on the saddle and then comes up.

Aonung: Are you ready?

Neteyam nods, Aonung comes to take his braid, connects with his ilu and comes to stand. Neteyam can't stand in another place just wrap his arms around Aonung's chest.

The blue-green comes to turn and advances a little before turning the head a little towards Neteyam to indicate to him that they will soon go under water.

The blue comes to take his breath as they dive, Neteyam then holds on tighter to his last, he quickly comes to put one of his legs on top of Aonung's.

Aonung by reflex just hold the thighs of the last. Neteyam come and put a hand on the shoulder of the turquoise.

The two are shy but knowing that they are underwater in full motion they decide not to do anything and just continue.

It took them a few minutes to arrive at their destination between the contours to be done and the returns to the surface to let Neteyam breathe, not being as used to it as Aonung.

Aonung once arrived let the smallest go down first.

Aonung: Wait for me on the beach I'm coming

Neteyam does as he says, so he moves out of the water and waits for Aonung with his feet planted in the hot sand.

Aonung descends from the creature and leaves this one knowing that he only had to call him back to come back for them.

Aonung: You're impatient, it shows

Neteyam looked really impatient, he was waiting, but he really wanted to know what Aonung wanted to show him.

Aonung sneers before approaching him and getting to his side to start walking towards the gigantic mountain of the island they are on.

Aonung then looks at Neteyam he had to lower his head a little to look at him since the young Sully is smaller. He looks at his shoulders and his neck.

His cheeks heat up before he sticks a little to this one without even realizing it.

It's when he realizes that he no longer dares to move while walking, not wanting to show a weird reaction in the eyes of this one.

Neteyam does not show his satisfied emotions near his best friend, their tails brushing as we can clearly see the joy of the smallest moving his tail from side to side.