chapter 4

The next day, Aonung wakes up first. His eyes wander over the reflection of the crystals before feeling arms around her waist.

He turns his head and looks out of the corner of his eye at the person hugging him. He sees the sleeping face of the na'vi glued to him, he smiles tenderly and comes to put his hands on his then caresses them to wake him up gently.

Neteyam frowns, his ears twitching slightly.

Aonung whispers to himself with a tender smile

Aonung: Neteyam?

Neteyam: Hmm..

Aonung: Wake up..

Neteyam slowly opens his eyes before coming to let out a small groan. He sits up slightly and watches the turquoise take the time to wake up.

Aonung puts his hands behind his head staring at the smaller one.

Aonung: How are you?

Neteyam blushed, that deep voice is so sexy. He bites his lower lip. But he notices that the gaze of the turquoise is trying hard to provoke him.

Of course each knew that the other fully remembers their night. But they act like nothing.

Neteyam: I guess we have to leave?

Aonung nods before straightening up.

Aonung: Come let's go

He stands up as Neteyam does the same. He knew that today his father might want to go shoot a little. Aonung on his side had to redo the braids given that he has had them for 2 months he has to redo them.

The two young adults go outside and watch the sun break through their eyes. Neteyam remains a bit in the shadows while Aonung comes to dip his feet in the water to call his ilu.

During this time Neteyam admired turquoise. His eyes wander all over Aonung's body blushing. The tattoos on his face, his eyes, are body, he likes everything.

Aonung: Neteyam!

Blue suddenly snaps out of his thoughts realizing that he had lost himself in thought.

Neteyam: Yes sorry I'm coming

He therefore heads for the turquoise ready to leave for their island.

The few minutes pass, as they arrive on the island, he arrives on the beach Neteyam looks at his "friend"

Neteyam: I have to go see my parents..

Aonung: Don't worry, I'll let you go, I'll go to the wharf anyway.

Neteyam smiles as he approaches in front of him and puts a hand on his shoulder. But again he has no courage to kiss him even if he is dying to.

He then comes to kiss her cheek before leaving. Aonung smiles lovingly as they watch him go.

Jake from their side is waiting for his son's income, even though he's starting to worry since he didn't see her return last night.

Neytiri just put a hand on his last shoulder and sit next to him.

Neytiri: Don't worry he was with Aonung last night, they must have gone to sleep somewhere else.

Jake just put his hand on Neytiri's, smiling slightly. It is then at this moment that he hears someone coming up.

Neteyam: Hi, everyone ok?

As he points to the balcony, he peeks into the tent and sees his brother and his two sisters.

Kiri: Yes!

They then get up and walk towards him.

Neytiri smiles gently before letting the last one sit down.