3 is a Quater of a Dozen

Kali came into Aliahs life through a mutal friend from culinary school. They met not long after she had finished school and started working her her former restaurant. Kali had a similar relationship to her father that Aliah did, though she still talked to her father out of obligation, she was set to inherit a good chunk of money so long as she periodically answered him when he texted. Having this in common is why Aliahs friend Carl set them up together, along with their love for comedy. They both didn't expect much to come from their first date that Carl had set up at Golden Coral, but by the end of the night Aliah knew she wouldn't be alone anymore. Kali took her faults in stride and with patience, she let her have her bad days and loved her more in pure spite of them. Kali was Aliahs perfect match in nearly every sense. Their political views were almost identical. Their views on family, music, and relationship values were on par with each other. How the hel Carl managed to find someone so perfect was beyond her. She knew that if Kali wasn't her perfect match she would never have one, EVER. She asked Kali to be her girlfriend after a month and a half of talking, and Kali proposed after 9 months of dating. Aliah never truly pictured herself with a women, I mean she liked women and found them attractive but she always preferred men before her. But she wouldn't trade Kali for the world. Would never do anything purposely to risk her relationship with her. Even if that meant giving up the chance to explore herself more. Aliah always thought when the right person came along that her wild sexual tendencies would di, that se would only have eyes for the person she was with. That's what everyone said happens when you are in love. But that day never really came. Admiring other people never changed her feelings for Kali but she couldn't help where her eyes took her, and they took her on many trips. She started to think she may be polyamorus after about 4 months knowing Kali. If anything her attraction for people other than Kali made her MORE aware how perfect Kali was for her. She never truly considered acting on these feelings though, she knew cheating was wrong and Kali explicitly said she wanted a monogamous relationship, so there was no way to prove to herself she wasn't crazy or having second thoughts. She'd done the research on polyamorus people and knew that people with ASD were more likely to be queer and experience polyamory than the average person. Little did she know this move to Washington would put her into the biggest test of restraint she'd ever been in.
Kevin Macintosh was a 37 year old baker native to Washington who had been in the business for the past 10 years. He was the manager of operations for the bakery that Aliah had been employed to. He was the kindest and most gentle soul she had ever met. He cared for the new hires in the most genuine way possible and always made sure that everyone was being treated fairly and with respect. It had been a month since she started working at the bakery and she could feel herself falling hard and fast for Kevin.
She was respectful though, never so much as flirted with the man and bit her tongue many times when the inappropriate comments and jokes came into her head when something happened in the bakery. She was not a subtle flirter, her flirting consisted of mostly inappropriate comments and compliments. As well as well natured bullying, though she did that with her friends too, so she stuck her guns into this category when she felt the need to express feelings or sexual frustrations. When I say that Kevin was a nice person I don't mean he was some goody two shoes bitch boy. He was good in a genuine way that touched her heart, he still knew how to have fun and laugh at mean jokes and dirty humor. He was an alt guy that still listens to early 2000's emo music but loves a good Taylor Swift song and proudly considered himself a Swifty. He had moved over to bakery life when he fell for a girl at his old restaurant where he was a sous-chef. They met while he was still married to his ex-wife and got together 3 months after the divorce. She was 7 years younger than him and they had a kid that was a year and a half old.
Aliah had always had a thing for the older men, especially men in their 30's, duh, she has daddy issues,what other type of men would she like?