Part V- Crescendo

Arnav:
I watch her as they flirt. He follows her elegant hand movements as he undresses her with his eyes. Red Lips could not have chosen a more suitable match. They're both adorable.

He places his hand on the rail, his body leaning towards her as he bents his head ready to capture her perfect lips. I feel like intruding on them and i am about to leave them to their fairyland but i sense her body tensing as she raises her hand to halt his attempt.

He roughly holds her by the waist and angles to claim his stake on her. I wait and wait wanting her to somehow push him back but she keeps struggling to do so and i think i have had enough.

I march toward him and my fist connects with his jaw but i am still not done. I hold him on the ground by his neck, punching him again and again.

"Let him go", she cries out as she swats my hand away and bents down to help him giving me a front seat view of her cleavage.

I come back to my senses and unhand him.

"Can't you help me?", She says as she struggles with helping him stand.

No, i am enjoying quite the view

She frowns as i smirk and her eyes follow mine as she gasps. She gives me a horrified look as she cinches her neckline, somehow pushing those globes together.

I steal a glance at that pile of human waste who decides to make a use of himself after all that oxygen depletion and stands to his feet. A job well done.

"You are gonna regret this", he cries

"Pleasure is all mine", i give him a loopsided smile

He leaves with whatever is left of his dignity.

"How dare you create a scene", she roars at me

The girl could have been raped right here with no one to save. But thinking that far will be too much of a struggle for her two brain cells.

"Next time you open that mouth, do it for something good"

She reddens as i conclude that the color is as much appealing on her cheeks and her slender neck.

But i am not prepared when her palm connects with my right cheek directing all of her wrath on me.

"What the fuck", i scream at her as my whole body shakes. I step toward her barely in control of myself. No one gets to do that.

How fucking dare she

"Leave before i do something i will regret", she stumbles backward and makes the wise choice

She leaves.
_____________________

Arnav:
I return back to the party and grab a drink or two trying to calm myself.
I ignore the few people who are dumb enough to approach me in my foul mood.

I have my eyes on Red Lips tracking her every movement. She is busy laughing, a little drunk and seems to be enjoying her evening after ruining mine. I need to put her in her place and i walk toward her but she begins to walk upstairs. I follow her after a while.

Feeling hot i take off my coat and follow Red Lips from a distance.

I enter inside her room and my eyes roam around trying to find the object of my interest. My eyes fall on an open bathroom door, throwing my blazer on the ottoman i set foot in the bathroom.

There she is....

She whirls around, holding her right arm to her chest. She is bleeding and
my eyes focus on a broken vase.

She is clumsy beside being a daft

"What are you doing here, you lunatic", she explodes

I stalk toward her, anger evident in my every step. She tenses under the scrutiny of my gaze, sways but does not fall. I take her left hand in mine, pulling her toward me and inspect the damage on her right hand. It is not deep. Seeing blood on her perfect skin does not give me the deep satisfaction it should.

"How do you feel after making me cut myself? Does it excite you", she asks fiercely biting her lower lip.

I lean close, cupping her chin and free her lower lip. I trail the tips of my finger over that soft, plump inviting flesh. "Not nearly as much as this".

She is drunk but i am drunk on her

She jerks back and stumbles but i catch her. Not willing for her to take that fall.

"We need to treat your wound"

She does not protest this time and i ask her where she keeps the medical kit.

"You should sit down", i tell her.

"Why???? I am fine this way"

She points to the lower drawer for the medical supplies and i bent down to retrieve it, but my eyes are drawn to the high slit in her gown revealing a long, slender leg. She looks beautiful from here.

She shifts so that her front side faces me and i smirk at her. I retrieve the kit and straighten up.

I take her hand in mine and wipe the area with a disinfectant as she hisses and bites down on her lower lip again.

"If you bite that lip again, you won't like what i will do to you", she gives me an angry look and releases her bottom lip.

I work in a haze, hyperaware of her closeness but her scent snaps me out of it and i work faster suddenly wanting to be away from her.

When i am done wrapping her hand, i throw gauze in the kit ready to disappear right out of this small space.

"Wait i think..... I need", she swallows.

"I need an ambulance. I think i am going to faint".

Right after that her body decides to collapse but i promised to never let her fall again. But i am not making promises to her and keeping them ever again. So i pick her untidily and discard her on the bed and leave her room.
____________________

Khushi:

I wake up confused, dizzy and disoriented at some point of night. I try hard to remember everything but make no progress. I see the open curtains of my windows and move on unsteady legs to close them.

I am about to climb back on my bed when i see a black blazzer lying on the floor. I pick it up to get a good look at it and i remember a pair of blazing black eyes . I lie on the bed trying to remember everything and failing at it.
I close my eyes but his eyes appear again. I push his thoughts away from my mind as i pull his blazer closer to my chest and doze off.

______________________

Note: This seems to be the lengthiest chapter i have written until now