06

Bucky headed north and entered an abandoned building. He walked around and Redwing came up behind him.

Bucky swatted at Redwing, jumping in the air to try to get him, who moved out of the way and Falcon said, "Oh-ho-ho. Don't hurt him."

When he found Sam and Nessa, they were looking at footage Redwing had captured.

Without looking up, Sam said, "You're doing the staring thing again." Bucky shot him a dirty look and Sam jerked his head to the right. "They're in there."

"Where's the guy?" Bucky asked, glancing at the footage.

Nessa shook her head. "We don't know. Sam and I think they're smuggling weapons, though."

"Well, I think you could be right." He took a quick moment to think before studying the footage and their surroundings. "Hmm. But there's only one way to find out. I see a clear path. I say we take it."

"We're not assassins," Sam reminded him.

Bucky looked at Sam. "I'll see you inside or not. Ness?"

Nessa shrugged lightly. "Stay out of trouble, Sam."

Bucky and Nessa walked away.

Sam, still looking at the device on his wrist, said, "Hey, come on, man. I'm just messing with you. Come back. Look at you two. All stealthy. I can see why you're so in love." He chuckled.

"Shh," Nessa replied.

"A little time in Wakanda and you come out White Panther."

"It's actually White Wolf," Bucky and Nessa corrected.

"Huh?"

Bucky and Nessa took one way around while Sam took another way, found by Redwing.

"All right, Ness and I are inside. Therefore, way ahead of you."

"It's not great, but very doable," Nessa added, seeing Sam. "Huh?"

"Hello," Bucky greeted sarcastically as he looked around in slight surprise. "How are you?"

"Good. What did I miss? Nothing," Sam shot back.

Nessa frowned. "Enough, gentlemen. Let's go."

Sam stopped them and said, "No, wait."

"I got a Vibranium arm," Bucky argued. "Nessa's tough. She and I can take them."

"And I can fly. Who gives a shit? Wait. I want to see where they're going."

Nessa squinted as she looked across the way and said, "There's two people. James?"

Bucky nodded. "Yeah, I see two."

"You two only see two?" Sam shook his head.

"That's what Nessa and I saw."

"Let me see what Redwing sees. Let me see."

"All right," Bucky and Nessa said as the former rolled his eyes.

"Let's see what Redwing... Oh, look at that. How many people you two see now? One, two... Oh, here it comes again." Bucky and Nessa sighed. "Four. Five."

"Yeah, five," Bucky stated. "Yeah. So they're strong. Whatever. All right, let's go." The couple tried to move again.

"No, no, wait," Sam protested, hitting something which caused a loud clatter. "Shit."

The people looked around before a woman said, "All right, let's move. Let's move. Yeah."

The doors closed and the engine started.