chapter 1

(Scene opens up at the gremory domain with two giant statues of a demonic symbol sitting in front of the massive mansion)

(Inside we see rias and some of her peerage sitting at the table with others of her peerage being in Kyoto on a school trip sirzechs is seen digging into his potatoes and meat while grayfia watches holding her hands in her maid outfit with the other servants)

(Everything is quiet and peaceful with only the sounds of eating and silverware clinking until rias looks up from her food and speaks to her brother about a certain topic)

Rias: "brother I have a question" she says as her brother looks up from his food

Sirzechs: "sure rias ask away" he says with a smile on his face

Rias: "well when we were fighting kokabiel he said something to us that I just can't shake off my mind" she says twirling her fork on her plate while her peerage watches

Sirzechs: "well what did he say" he says about to take another bite of his food

Rias: "when we asked him who killed God he said only a kai would know" that single sentence rias just said stopped everybody in there tracks

(Venelana chokes on the drink she ingested while Zeoticus chokes on his steak while sirzechs and grayfia eyes widen out of shock as the whole world seems to stop by just the mere mention by that name)

Sirzechs: "well...I...I'm he was just a bad man let's put it that way"

Rias: "but"

Sirzechs: "just drop it" he says slightly angry making everyone widen their eyes at sirzechs who just yelled at his baby sister like that

Rias: (taken back) "alright" she says before going back to eating her dinner

(Later rias is seen sitting in her room sobbing to herself when Akeno walks by and sits down next to her)

Akeno: "what's wrong rias"

Rias: (wiping tears) "my brother yelled at me he has never done that before"

Akeno: "well maybe he has his reasons"

Rias: "I need to know what set him off I need to find out what or who a Kai is"

Akeno: "is that a good idea maybe it's best to leave this alone"

Rias: "but what if there is a threat against the factions it's my responsibility as protector of kuoh along with sona"

Akeno: "that's a good point...but"

Rias: "I need you to distract my brother while I search his office"

Akeno: "alright fine"

(Scene shifts to sirzechs sipping coffee at his desk in his office when Akeno knocks on the door to distract him)

Sirzechs: "come in"

Akeno: "hey sirzechs you got a moment"

Sirzechs: "not really I'm working"

Akeno: "I think grayfia was looking for you"

Sirzechs: "alright I'll go find he" he says getting up from his desk and walks out of his office yanking the door but Akeno stops it with her foot and signals for rias to come out from around the corner)

Rias: "watch for anyone"

Akeno: "alright"

(Rias heads into her brothers office and closes the door behind her and searches through his drawers for any information on this Kai person but finds nothing)