Chapter 3

3 weeks later 

At College; math class

Sitting in math isn't fun for the three girls It was already 3 pm and they had Math last. The finished 5 pm that 2 hour away. "Okay class if there's any question then come to me okay" said the teacher before Sitting down and started grading their works.

"Miss. Johnson do we get to go home early today?" Asked a classmate. "We better or i will die i can't stand 2 hours of math lessons" whispered Carina to her bestfriends.

"Same" "i agree" said both girls. "Yes when i finished giving out the grades you can all leave" said Miss. Johnson. The class erupted in silent cheers.

"So Cari" started Juanita. "Yeah Nita" answered Juanita confused. "What's up with you and Damir?"  Asked Juanita. "Nothing much why?" Answered Carina.

"You sure? Cause you all talk alot you always on your phone, and don't say you are reading book cause i saw" Asked Juanita doubting Carina. "Fine me and Dami gotten close like good friends. He's funny and loves alot of things like i do" said Carina smilling at her bestfriends.

"Wow cute" "disgusting" "Wait what" said Carina and Juanita looking towards their bestfriend. "Oh no, i didn't meant about your love confession i meant about that guy in the corner who picked in his nose and ate it" said Safira quickly.

"Oh and it wasn't a love confession Safi" said Carina scolding her bestfriend. "Whatever you say Cari" said safira teasingly. Carina throws her eraser at her bestfriend.

"Okay here's your grades class" said the teacher while giving out the works. "Nice going girls keep up with the good works" said Miss. Johnson while handing out the papers.

Carina got 76/100, Juanita 77/100 and Safira a 80/100. "YES" Cheered Safira. 'I'm so fcking stupid how could've done this dumb mistake, I need  to study harder' thought Carina disappointingly while looking at her grade.

"C'mon Cari you did well we see how much you study for it don't degrade yourself like that" said Juanita caressing Carina's hand as if reading her mind. "Yeah Cari you did well" said Safira hugging her.

"Yeah i know but i still dissapionted you know i thought i was gonna get a 90/100" said Carina sadly. "Babes don't pressure yourself its not healthy a 76 is good like very good" said Safira.

"Yeah, thanks love you guys" said Carina smilling at her friends. "We love you too " said safira kissing Carina's forehead. While Juanita kissed her cheek.

"Okay lets go to McDonald's we gonna meet Daniel and the guys there" said Juanita. "I have a question for you Nita" said Carina. "Yeah what is it Cari?" Asked Juanita. "Are you and Daniel dating?" "Yeah i also want to know" said Safira curiously.

"Yeah Daniel asked me to be his girlfriend the day we went to the beach" said Juanita smilling. "HUH THAT WAS 3 WEEKS AGO" yelled Safira shocked.

"Girls please leave if you guys done" said Miss Johnson. "Sorry" said the girls. Quickly packing their stuff and left the class. "Why you just now telling us about dating Daniel, actually scrap that why would you date that smurf" said Safira confused.

"Cause i like him, and i didn't tell you guys cause i was- actually i don't know why i didn't told you guys" said Juanita. "Well because you didn't told us you're buying our meal" said Carina smirking.

"Oh no" said Juanita. "Oh yesss" said both girls while laughing loudly. "Im gonna be broke" said Juanita rolling her eyes.

At McDonald's

"Sweetness here" yelled Daniel waving his hand like a maniac towards their table. "Why are you dating this dork" said Carina shaking her head. "Cause i love that dork you, guys go sit, 3 Quarter Pounder combo for us?"  Asked Juanita.

"Yeah" both girl said. "Here" Carina gives Juanita money. "Whyyyy cari now i gotta do it too, i don't wanna look bad now" whined Safira before getting money out of her wallet giving it to Juanita.

"Thanks~" said Juanita with a Cheshire smile walking away. "We can never have anything for free cause of you Carina Banks. You and your kind heart" said Safira serious towards Carina.

794 words
♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡

Carina has a perspective to always be perfect if she doesn't do something right she will start degrading herself.

Carina doesn't like to be in debt even if something is bought for free for her she would veel the need to give back.

Daniel finally asked Juanita to be his girlfriend.

Safira's is the loudest bestfriend out of the three. Carina being the second.

Juanita likes to keep her dating life private cause she's scared to get hurt after revealing much.