chapter 5

Outfit:

Date idea: hiking

Date idea: hiking

No one pov

Noah and safira has been walking in the forest for about 10 minutes. Each time safira see something that would scare Noah she would take the opportunity to scare him with it.

"OH MY FUCK SAFIRA TAKE THAT SHIT OUT OF MY GORGEOUS FACE" screamed Noah out of fear seeing a small lizard infront of his face.

Safira couldn't help but to burst up laughing at Noah's reaction. "Its not fucking funny " huffed Noah annoyed. "Yes it is, its funny to see a football player scared of a small lizard" wheezed safira calming down from her laughter.

"I might be a football player but that doesn't mean im not scared of somethings" Noah said rolling  his eyes. "Aww baby im sorry" said safira almost genuinely.

After that incident they keep walking in silence and took photos later on they went and sat by the river. "You know i only agree to that bet cause i like you" said safira out of nowhere before slapping her hand on her mouth in shock realizing her mistakes.

There's was a long silence before Noah speaks up. "Yeah...well if we gonna blurt out the truths i might aswell admit that i made that bet cause its the easy way to get closer to you" he said avoiding eye contact.

"Thats stupid we already close, i mean like i won't just bully somoene I'm not close to" said Safira. "No stupid i meant closer like romantically closer to you" said Noah annoyed.

"Oh..OHHHHH" said safira in realization. "Yeah oh" he said smilling. "So you like me?" Asked Safira. "Like? Im head over heels for you" he said leaning towards Safira. "Yeah~" said safira breathlessly leaning towards Noah.

"Im also head over heels for you~" she said making split eye contact with Noah's lips before quickly looking back at his eyes. That action didn't went unnoticed by Noah. "You know i always had a big crush on you" said Noah whispered softly in her ear.

Which makes goosebumps erupts on her skin, feeling the hot breath in her ear. "Can i kiss you" she asked looking at him. "Yeah" he said breathlessly looking at her lips.

Safira leaned in and their lips met. It started soft at first then turned rough. Noah's arms went around safira waist and pulled her closer while Safira's hand was kneading Noah's hair.

Safira softly bite Noah's lower lip which makes Noah make a low sound almost like a whimper. Loving the sound Noah made safira bite his lower lip again. Noah withdraw from safira needing to take a break.

Leaning their heads together breathing heavily they laughed lowly. "We have a weird way of admiting our love" said Safira jokingly. "Yeah" Noah agreed. "It all started with a stupid bet" said Safira. "Hey don't start with those quotes" said Noah jokingly.

There's  was a comfortable silent after this. "Can i kiss you again" asked Safira. "You only want to kiss me again to hear the sound that came out of my mouth" said Noah jokingly.

"I mean where's the lie, never thought you had the ability to be vocal" said Safira teasingly. "Neither did i" Noah admitted not even a slight of embarrassment of being vocal.

"So can i kiss you?" Asked Safira. Noah didn't answer and pulled safira into a heated kiss. Safira lips left Noah's lips and kept trailed small kissed down Noah's neck. Bitting softly at his Adam's apple.

"Oh fuck" Noah let's a husky moan, eyes rolling in pleasure. She kept kissing and leaving noticeably hickey around his neck. "Mmh safira stop" he said. "Why? Don't you like it?"  Asked Safira confused.

"Its not that, its the fact that if we keep going i might just fuck you here right now in the forest" Noah said looking at Safira. "What makes you think i wouldn't want that" said safira teasingly.

"Oh we both know you don't want that to be our first time being in the forest" said Noah smirking. "Mhm what give it away" she said. "Your eyes" Noah said in a heartbeat.

"Your right i wouldn't want that to be our first but maybe our second time" said safira teasingly  getting up and pulling Noah up with her.

"Hey don't you think we moving to fast" asked Noah curiously. "I mean i guess so lets take it slow then but i still want to have a heat make out with you" said safira. "Sure sure, hey wAI-" Noah was cut of by being pushed in to the river.

"SAFIRAAAAAAA" Noah's yell was heard in the entire Forrest with safira laughter behind it.

789 words
♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡

Noah and safira shared their first kiss 💋