Part 1: The beginning of a Nightmare

I had arrived. At The enormous, elegant hotel. Honestly, this could be a castle, for me. Me, not a rich man, neither poor.

You may wonder how I got invited to such a beautiful place like this.

You see, on sunday, a mysterious letter was delivered in my mailbox. I read it closely as I was confused.

"Dear Jakob Knight. 

You have been invited to the grand hotel: Victoriana. Tuesday 17th, At 3 pm. Consider yourself lucky to have been chosen out of one-hundred other people. You will have to attend to this, if you don't, your place will be replaced by someone else. 

          Hope too see you there, Your sincerely, Game moderater."

Here I stood infront of Victoriana, the hotel. It was indeed infested with people. Even though I came 2 minutes early. I started to walk towards the entrance, as I saw people by the entrence, I assume they are the workers here.

I walked up too them, since they were the ones at the registrers.

-Hey. Jakob Knight. I greeted myself too them.

-Yes. Please, the game moderater is going to give a voice at that stage over there in less than 5 minutes.

I looked over to where the stage was. People were hovering and standing near the stage, some had drinks in their hands that they would take small, arrogant sips of their sparking wine, oh spare me. There are so many snobbish people here, I thought for myself as I walked over too the crowd, standing alone and for myself.

My gaze travel and inspect all the people here. My eyes stop at a Lady. She had red lips, pale skin, blonde short hair. She had a long, Red, slim dress that would shape and show all her curves. With see-through fabric, (Also) red sleeves.

She stood next to a middle aged man, I assumed she was his Mistress. I'll name her: The Mistress in red.

Soon before I knew it, as it flashed before my eyes, the curtains opened and a man with a mask stood there quietly.

He clap his hands too get everyones attention. Unnoticeably, no one caught the attention that they closed the grand big entrance of the hotel, and the guards hovered over them.

-Ladies and Gentlemen, Arrogant people and rude people. I am your host, or game moderater, Dagon. He announced from the stage, down to all of us.

I started to suspect why he called himself a host, or game moderater... Like we were playing a game.

-As some may know, and as some don't. The information of what we're doing has been spread too only people that knows how, and what to do in this game. "Dagon" announced as by the corner of his mask, you could see the corner of his smirking lips.

-The game we're playing... Is called Mafia.

-Mafia is a game where it can be from four up too a hundred players, even infinite.

-Each and everyone gets a note with a name. The name you get, is the person you have to kill, That is Your target. Whilst your alone with this person - or quietly in public, you can kill this person... but you have too say something before that. You have to tell the person: "You're dead" or "You are dead".

The persons name you had on your note, has to hand you over their note. Let's take an example: George says too Millie that she is dead. Millie hands over her note with a different persons name on it. After that George kills Millie. The name Millie had on her note; Which was Greg. George's target is now Greg, since he is now carrying Millie's note.But, if someone would have seen you kill someone... the difference is if they see you say "You are dead" Too someone, the kill doesn't count, although, the person you tried to kill, is now fully aware of who has their name on their note. But if you have already killed someone, cold-blooded and cruelly, and someone sees it... You have too immediatly eliminate yourself. Or kill yourself, for a shorther and more understanding sentence. 

The person who witnessed this, who saw the murder. Get's too decide if they take the murderers current note and carry it. Or keep their own, but hide the note that the murderer had, so someone else could pick it up. Especially if their target died too getting exposed.In this game, you can lie as much as you want too, you can tell the truth, team up with people or be alone... but which is a direct telephone hotline too death itself. The only rules is to follow what I said.

 That's how to play this game. You'll be each handed a note now, or durring your sleep, or maybe you already have your note with a type of murder weapon next to the note of your target... The game starts tomorrow. He said as if it was a speech.

My lips parted, my eyes widen as I stood there in shock, and in a terrifying situation.

I looked at the people around me. The riches people, like the Mistress In Red; Smirked with a slyly gaze append the stage.

I closed my eyes, begged that I was dreaming... But I presume that I'm not. I take a deep breath before carring thru this.

-If you go too the floors that says hotel rooms. They are all split up. If your rich, you're on the sixth floor. If you have an average persons wealth, you will be placed in fifth floor. Now, if you are poor, you go too the fourth floor. Understood? Your hotel room, has a door. On that door, it's your full name. He spoke.

-You may now either go to the bar, to your room or other places. The game starts tomorrow at 12 pm. Good bye for the day now. He spoke alas and walked off the stage. 

Immediatly, chattering, people sobbing, and people excited.

I kept my face straight, as I decided to try heading up to my room.

---

The stairs made sound as I walked up them, and the sound of my footsteps walking up them.

I finally reached floor five. It was a small, tight corridor of doors. I walked down the corridor, though, after 10 steps, I found a door with a note that said "Jakob Knight". It was door 289. That's easy, I'll remember that. 

I grabbed the doorknob and opened my door to reveal a medium sized room with a bathroom and all at least. I walked into my room whilst closing my door behind me. I noticed something on my desk.

I got sick to my stomach as I saw what it was. But I sucked it up and walked closer and closer...

To reveal, it was a knife and a note. I picked up the note as I opened it. I looked away as I was fully opening it. I breathed out as I looked back. The note said: "Edvard Caddel"

I knew who that was, he is one of the wealthiest here in London. I knew how he looked like... What I came too a realization, He was the man standing next to the Mistress In Red...

---

(1183 Words.)

[Vote?]