Part 2: Allys by my side.

I strolled thru the crouded bar with people. Some were drunk, some were talking, gambling, having fun. I passed thru everyone as my eyes gazed at everyone I went past. 

-Heya there mate. A fellow said as he popped right up in front of me. He had brown hair that was flicked back, with emerald eyes, followed with brown freckles traveling from his right cheek, up to his nose and down on his left cheek. He had highly soft pigmented lips and a simper smile.

-My name is Jonathan Beckett. He continued as he stuck his hand out.

I took his hand and shook it well.

-Jakob Knight. I said as I gazed deeply into his emerald eyes.

-Nice name, do you wanna get some drinks together? He asked as he pointed at THE bar in the room.

-Of course, why not. I said, as I tried to make this person trust me and ally with me.

---

-So, Why did you decide too come up too someone as boring as me? I said as I took a sip of my half-full glass with beer.

He glanced into my eyes in a pregnant pause before speaking up.

-You seemed... He said as he reached his hand for my face. He tucked a long piece of hair in front of my hair, behind my ear. -You seemed interesting. He continued.

-Me, really? Interesting? I said as I made a smiling grimace as I shook my head slowly.

-Yes, Actually. Jonathan said as he cast me a wide grin and giggle as he looked down.

-I highly doubt that. I leaned in and whispered as I burst out with a soundless laughter.

Jonathan started too giggle a little too. I don't doubt that it was the beer. But maybe also the chemistry?

I looked into his eyes. His emerald, coy eyes. 

-So, Are you as suprised as me about this 'Mafia' stuff? I asked him as I bit my under lip.

-Yeah... They even invited professional butchers, Like butchers who butcher people. Jonathan said as he stared me dead in the eyes.

I took a big swig from my beer as I looked away briefly and looked back.

-That's bloody unfair. I said with a little slur on my words.

-You're drunk. Jonathan responded as he shook his head humorously.

-I know... I whined as I left my head hanging and kept drinking big swigs of my beer.

-Ok, that's enough. He said as he giggled and took my glass away from me.

-Wanna walk some where else? He asked me as he stuck out a hand for me.

-Yes, Ok. I spoke as I smiled and took his hand well.

He jumped off his bar stool whilst still holding my hand. I followed with him, as I struggled too keep my balance. He held me up as he helped me get back sturdy on my legs.

-Thanks. I said as I let go of his hand and could stand by myself alone.

Him and I escorted out the bar and started too walk down the halls.

-Maybe we could go up too the rooms. Jonathan suggested. I nodded in agreement as we started walking up the big, grand, not least elegant stairs.

We walked both ten steps before being next to my room.

-Hah! Look! We're neighbours! Jonathan said happily as he pointed at the door across from mine. With a note than said: "Jonathan Beckett". Weirdly enough, I didn't notice last time.

-Cool. I said as I smiled. I took the doorknob to my room and twisted it. I opened my door, and walked inside my room. I wasn't aware that my note and weapon was still on my desk.

Jonathan went in and immediatly spotted the note. He dashed too my desk as he picked up the note and read it.

-So... Edvart Caddel, I see... He said as he hummed.

-Darn, you weren't suppossed too see that... I sighed as I palmed my palms on my forehead.

-No, it's ok. He said as he turned around and faced me.

-I won't tell anyone, Jakob knight. He said with a friendly small beam.

-Thanks... I said sighed in relief. 

-I got your back, as long as you got mine. He said with a slyly smirk.

-Of course... I responded with a beam.

-I kind of want to befriend more people. Not fake friends, but the ones I could trust. We're overall a hundred people in one big, or small hotel for how many people there are. Still big though. I said hesitant near the end.

-You're correct. You're a smart one Jakob knight. He responded as he looked up briefly before looking down and back at me.

-Let's go down again. Jonathan said as he walked past me.

-Good idea. I spoke as I followed up from behind.

---

It was full of music flowing thru our ears. It was dazing with lights everywhere, filling up every corner of the room. People were chattering, laughing and swaying, and twirling all across the room with a smile append their face.

I started to walk towards a croud, with Jonathan along my side as I passed thru the people to come closer to them.

-Hey! I shouted out happily as I arrived.

-Heya mate! My name's Shawn, Shawn Hart. A happy warm man greeted me with a jolly scottish voice.. He seemingly looked like he was in his late 30's. He had raven black hair along with gray hairs stretching down from his roots. His eyes were a sparkling amber type. His eyebrows were thick and his lips were full and pigmented red. 

-I'm Jakob, Jakob Knight. This is- Is Jonathan Beckett. I said as I nervously didn't know what to say when It came to Jonathan. Was he my friend, fellow or just a mate? -He's allys with me. 

-Ah, How nice! This is Bob Laurier and Stuart Barlowe. He said happily as he pointed at his -Presumed to be his  friends. 

-They just became my mates as I arrived here. The half-drunk scottish man said with a cheerful grin.

-That's very nice. Jonathan said with a smile. 

-Do you want a beer? My treat! Shawn asked with his curious scottish voice rushing thru our ears.

-I'm already a bit tipsy. I said, rejecting the kind offer.

-I'll take one, thank you. I'm not like Jakob, I can handle a little more alcohol that he can. Jonathan said with an apple-cheeky addiuted.

-Stop being so apple-cheeky, moron. I said with a slight playful-irritated tone in my voice and facial expression.

-Never. He said with a sly smirk.

-Damn, Y'all are fruity. Stuart Barlowe said after his swig from his beer.

-W-What? Us, No... I said faded at the end of my sentence. Jonathan just looked blank at me.

He hesitated before he spoke up:

-No...? He said nearly whispering, like it was to himself.

-Ha-ha, Y'all gals are so easy to play tricks on! Might be an advantage, eh? Shawn spoke with a chuckle and elbowed Stuart. He was definitely drunk, as I've mentioned before.

-Hope you don't have one of us them. Jonathan said with a smile.

Stuart responded just with a slyly smirk when Jonathan looked away, the man was up to something that we wouldn't see coming. We should be on guard, The beginning of a mass murder - murder spree is already starting tomorrow at 10 am...

(1183 words.)

[Vote?]