Night 4

Evan would awaken once again, this time nearly wanting to start sobbing instantly. But now, he had to grab his flashlight almost instantly and get ready for another boxing round with the fox,

Evan would run quickly to the Left Hall and shine his light, nothing, then he went off to the Right Hall, shined, and saw Chica quickly peek back into the orange-lit hallway.

As Evan ran throughout his carpet, he kept wondering why he was having these nightmares, they were nonsensical. Nobody would believe him if he told them. Evan wanted to cry over and over.

He heard the loud creak in the closet. As soon as he checked, the fox greeted him. As Evan was about to shut the door, he soon realized who this looked like.... Foxy?

The bark snapped him back to reality as Evan shut the door on the fox's snout, a loud crack being heard on the inside. Inside, Evan heard Foxy immediately let out a shrill mix of a whine and a roar. Evan kept counting to ten, and when he opened the door, a small Foxy plush greeted him.

Evan would quickly run toward the left hallway, and as he listened.... he heard the raspy breathing from Bonnie, he quickly shut the door, and counted to five. Opening the door shivering, Evan would shine the flashlight and he would see Bonnie peek away from the hallway.

Shivering, Evan would quickly run off and check the bed, only to be met with three Freddles..... and a bloodied claw next to it. Just as quickly as it appeared, it disappeared in almost an instant.

Evan would take quick note, before heading toward the Right Hall, shining his light. He would once again see Chica hide quickly behind the hallway.

Evan hated this, not that he didn't hate it before. This truly felt like the worst it could get... Right?

2:30 AM

As the night progressed, Evan would turn to the bed..... and see the nightmarish version of Freddy on it.... In the split second Evan saw the nightmare bear, Evan wanted to scream and run away. He was way taller than the other three. His paws were on the bed in an exaggerated motion. And his teeth had more fleshy teeth behind it..... almost human.

Evan screamed, and in that moment, Nightmare Freddy would shake, similar to the Freddles, before vanishing instantly. Tears poured down Evan's face as he took long, heavy breaths.

Taking long breaths, Evan would continue searching for any of the nightmarish fiends. 3 AM became 4 AM. 4 AM became 5 AM. 5 AM became 5:30 AM, and eventually, 5:30 became 5:55 AM.

5 more minutes.

Evan felt the insanity crawl up his back... Did he do something bad? What could he have done to deserve this fate? Was it gonna be this way? Just being hunted down every night by these sights of hell until he was finally killed off by one of them?

No, he would have Fredbear by his side. Fredbear would save him... right?

Evan wouldn't even care anymore, he would lie in bed as the clock slowly trickled on.

5:57 became 5:58

5:58 became 5:59

5:59 became 6:00

As the alarm clock went on and on, Evan felt no success this time around. Only fear. Only fear of what the next night would introduce him to...