Date Night Evening 🌶

(Reworked and done)

James and I had just returned back to my flat after an evening out with his friends, we had gone out for drinks except James wasn't drinking but just getting to go out and have fun was enough for both of us and very tiring.

I closed and locked the door behind me as as I turned around James lent against the door with one hand and looked down at me. He moved in slowly to my ear and sliding his other hand around my waist, pinning me to the door.

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about having you all to my self all evening, if that's okay" his voice was low and husky. he placed a gently kiss to my earlobe.

"Hm I would like that" I purred back kissing his cheek before he slide his hand into my hair and pulled my head upwards kissing me on the lips

I dropped my bag and keys onto the floor before wrapping my arms around his neck and lacing my fingers into the back of his hair, pulling him towards me hungry for more.

Our kiss became more passionate as his tounge entered my mouth and his hands felt every curve of my body, I couldn't contain the moans escaping my mouth as I felt one of his hand beginning the kneed my breast.

I couldn't pull him in enough I wanted tear his clothes of there and then but James had a better idea, he pushed his knee in-between my legs making me moan into his mouth while i was grinding on him as I desperately craved any friction between my legs.

"Fuck" he breathed as he left my face to kiss my cheek, jaw, neck, every part of my skin and one of his hands began kneading my chest.

My head was pushed against the door with how much I was trying to hold in my moans not wanting to be too loud  but his other hand reached for my neck sighting squeezing while the other pinched my nipple, now I really couldn't stop moaning.

He pulled away from me slightly and I realised he was lifting me up and wrapping my legs around  his waist so I started kissing him again as he took us into the bedroom and threw me on the bed.

The need and desire that heated between us became hotter and hotter with every touch, feel, kiss and plea.

He was upright on his knees in-between my legs as he lifted off his sweater and shirt, he didn't have a 6 pack or large muscles but he was the most handsome man I've ever seen, those Beautiful Hazel golden flecked eyes glowed at the sight of me and how desperate I was to have him I was so wet I couldn't think straight all I could think about was those hungry eyes eating up every inch of my body.

He watched as I lifted my dress over my body leaving me laying in just black lacy matching underwear I was already hoping the night with end like this. He began sliding off his belt and throwing it aside, I'll ask him to use it on me next time.

As he unbuttoned his jeans and pushed them down I could see how aroused he was, he was big in all areas and I wanted all of him.

He became impatience as I began rubbing myself to the sight of him but he pushed my hand away before pulling my underwear to the side, bending down and stuffing himself inside of me.

I felt like my brain had gone numb from the feeling of him against me, he was pushing into hard and slow. So painfully slow I was already on the verge of finishing from the sight of him but he was definitely teasing me now.

"If you want me to fuck you harder, then beg."
"Please" I breathed, "please fuck me harder I want it you badly" I begged, it felt like I was going insane I needed a release.

"Fuck" he swore against my ear. He was trying to hold back not wanting to hurt me or go to rough but he didn't realise I was a kinky woman and there was more that I wanted then just to fuck him.

He began to thrust harder into and I couldn't help throwing my head back moaning and swearing, he felt like heaven and he started being more rough with me I was getting close. Before I had time to react he slipped out of me and flipped me over bending my ass upwards. The shock hit the breath of me and he started fucking me again I moaned so loudly

"Oh god your so tight, you feel so good in me" he moaned as he worked himself into me.

I was moaning so loudly he pulled me up and covered my mouth with his hand.
"If you get any louder you little slut I'm going to gag that pretty little mouth of yours"
And just those words made me climax and inducing his as well before dropping to the bed completely exhausted.

James slipped out of me and covered me with a large blanket before lifting me into his arms and positioning us on the bed wrapped up in bed.

"That's just the start pet" he kissed my lips before stroking my head till we fell asleep.