Chapter 3

The next morning, Rosa is woken up by the sound of a lawn mower

The next morning, Rosa is woken up by the sound of a lawn mower. So hearing that, she already knows who is in her garden... the fucking maniac, JJ Maybank. She gets out of her bed and looks into her brothers' room, seeing that he's still asleep and her dad will be gone for at least 5 more days.

"Great.." she mumbles and walks down the curved marble staircase. She wears her Nike booty shorts and a white tank top.

"I hope you didn't bring your gun" she looks JJ and weirdly has to focus cause' his abs are kinda making her distracted. JJ stops the lawn mower and looks her up and down.

"I saved his ass. Where is your dad? I need to talk to him." Gabriel likes to Pogues. Especially JB. He was one too when he was a teenager and he knows how much fun they have.

"Out of town.. I think he will be back in a few days.. is John B alright?" she looks at JJ with a concerned look. "I haven't heard anything from him and I'm really worried.. not only did Topper try to drown him, but also he called his dad dead. That's just fucked up.."

"He's alright.. just a black eye" JJ simple says and turn the lawn mower on again. "Alright.." Rosa says while she walks back inside. After she got ready and had breakfast with her brother, her phone begins to ring. Looking at Rafes name, she is already on the edge.

"What?"

"Open the door. I have something for you" he hangs up the phone.

There we go again.. a present to make her forgive him. She walks outside and is greeted by probably 60 roses.

"I'm really sorry what I said to and about you.. I know this are your favorite flowers.." he smiles at her and hands her the roses. Her favorite flowers are actually baby breaths, that shows again that he doesn't listen to her or even gives a fuck about her interests.

"It's fine.." she smiles at him and he walks inside.

"So I heard JJ pointed a fucking gun at Topper?" Rafe speaks up to Sam and Rosa, luckily JJ is already gone by now.

"I mean yes, but Topper tried to drown John B and called his father dead.. so think about that. He basically called mom dead" she looks at Sam and you can tell that he's pissed.

"Fucking dick. Did he at least apologies to you??" Sam looks at her.

"Yeah well.. I kinda punched him, so I think we are even. Pero déjame decirte que Rafe estaría del lado de Topper, no del mío." she starts to speak spanish, so Rafe doesn't understand her. 

"¿De verdad lo crees?" he looks at her and Rosa simple nods at the question.

"Okay what are you talking about? I heard my name." Rafe looks at Sam and then at Rosa.

"I was just saying that I love the flowers you bought me Babe."

"Right. I gotta go, my dad wants to go buy suits for midsummer.. you wanna join Sam?"