Chapter 31

"Are you okay?" Rosa asks quietly and Kie just nods

Rosa looks at her in surprise but then climbs up the roof to Sarah's window, after she has reached the top Kie follows her and the two look into Sarah's room. Rosa breathes a sigh of relief when she sees that she is okay, she knocks on the window as quietly as she can and Sarah looks up and at the window, you can literally see her relief.

"Rosa, Kie!" She says happily and runs to the window, which she tries to open, but unsuccessfully. Her facial expression changes immediately and Rosa looks at her confused.

"Shit" mumbles Kie and the three girls try to open the window, when it doesn't open Sarah sighs sadly and looks at Rosa. Kie pulls out the flyer of John B and shines her flashlight on it while showing it to Sarah, who looks confused at the flyer.

"Are you in on it?" Kie asks, and Rosa looks at her confused, since Sarah of course had nothing to do with it.

"Did you think I was?" Sarah then asks disappointed but Kie shakes her head shrugging "No."

Rosa looks at Sarah, "You kind of have to get out of there. John B needs you..." Sarah looks at her and tears form in her eyes, "and how?" Rosa exhales and shrugs her shoulders.

Sarah puts her hands on the glass and Rosa and Kie do the same.

"We'll get you out of there somehow..." Rosa nods at her and Sarah smiles slightly.

"Sarah?!" Ward's voice can be heard, Kie and Rosa look at each other in panic, "Go! Go!" Shouts Sarah softly and the girls climb off the roof. Rosa lands with a slight groan, as her jump was higher than planned after all. To top it all off, Kie lands with a soft scream on Rosa, who falls to the ground.

"Fuck Kie..." Rosa pushes her off and whines briefly until Kie pulls her up, "Don't fucking cry. Go..." she grabs her hand and runs with her back to the wall. Rosa climbs over the wall and jumps down a few inches in front of JJ, who looks at her and takes a step back, so she doesn't land on him like Kie just did.

"So?" JJ asks the girls, Rosa looks at Kie "Yeah that's going nowhere, Ward has her locked up."

"Father of the year" JJ nods and gets back in the car just like the others.