ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

Everyone were all gathered around the table playing monopoly -apart from me- with a thick tension surrounding the room. Georgie and Percy were mouthing stuff to each other every few seconds followed by shrugging.

They just had to ruin the moment. In all fairness though was I falling too fast. I mean they do say lesbians work fast but it's only been a week.

❝Is something going on?❞
Percy asked looking at us all.
❝No.❞
We all said at the same time keeping our heads down.

Percy and Georgie just looked at eachother as I got up.
❝I'm gonna go upstairs for a bit.❞
I stated running upstairs.

I floped down on my bed face down in my pillow. For some reason i felt like crying. One hour ago the last thing on my mind was crying my for now that's all I wanted to do.

Instead I decided against it pulling out a box from under my bed. It was a pole but I'd just never got round to putting it up.

I opened the box and a load of screws fell out followed by a pole and some thing to hold it to the floor and the ceiling.

I took a few classes when I was 11. Loads of people including my sister said I was too young but I didn't care. It took my mind off all the rumours of me killing my mom.

I was addicted to it. Dancing on it was that delicate it was the only thing I could focus on. I got out the pole and luckily it came with a screw driver as I have never picked one up in my life only watched my dad do it.

One I had it set up I reached under the bed once more and pulled out a leotard with a skirt attached to it. I took of my clothes put on a sports bra and pulled the leotard over me.

I did a few stretches before setting up my phone, closing my blinds and putting my leds on as well as my light thingy thing.

After filiming the tiktok I went towards my record player and put on arctic monkeys favorite worst nightmare. I put the light on red before launching myself at the pole and spun around it really fast.

I hummed along to this house is a circus while spinning round the pole aimlessly going upside down every often.

❝Fucking hell.❞
A voice came from my door but I just ignored it as I picked up speed.
❝Shut up Emma she'll hear you.❞
The voice of Matilda said followed by a light slap.

By the time 505 had finished I needed a drink. I let myself down and looked at the 5 people in my door.
❝Hi?❞
I said narrowing my eyes and walking towards my record played to turn it off.

I opened my blinds and turned my light off before throwing on a hoodie over the leotard and flopping on my bed once more.

❝Are you guys coming in or what?❞
I asked looking under the bed once more to unbox some fan mail I got from my post box thing fans send things to. It got that crowded, cause i forgot about it, the post office people brought it to my house.

Everyone jumped on my bed as I sprayed random perfumes on my arm.
❝That's nice smell that.❞
I said holding my arm out to Emma who was sitting opposite me.