ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

It was like 8 and me and Luna were getting the laptop ready for the call as Ophelia, Arlo and Jenna were downstairs getting snacks.

There was definitely something going on between Jenna and Luna. The little smiles the looks at eachother when one wasn't looking.

❝So.❞
I started looking at my little sister.
❝So?❞
She questioned looking at me.
❝Emma and Matilda told me what they walked in on yesterday.❞
I replied raising my eyebrows at Luna as she simply looked back at the computer.

❝Don't ignore me Lune. I wanna know what happened.❞
I said grabbing her chin making her face me.
❝There isn't really much to know.❞
She avoided the statement once again by looking at the laptop.

❝I'm not stupid Luna. You know that I'm a teacher. That also means I spot little things with some people. So I saw you looking at her when we were watching Rio just.❞
I said as her face slowly went red.

❝Ok so I do like her. But it's been like 4 days so I shouldn't of fallen that fast. I haven't seen her in years.❞
Luna said slowly turned to face me giving me an awkward smile.
❝Yeah you haven't seen her after Civil war.❞
I agreed as she furrowed her eyebrows.

❝Last time I saw her was just before the car crash on little rascals ages before it was released.❞
Luna said looking at me confused as I shook my head.

❝You don't remember? It was on the set of Civil war when she came in to see Robert after being in Iron man 3. You seriously don't remember?❞
I asked astounded as she shook her head again.
❝What happened?❞
She asked making me sigh.

❝Well it was like one of the only days I was there and she came onto set initially for Robert. Then she saw you and you guys started talking. She was talking about how she missed you at the premiere and had to hang out with other people. Over all she tried to make you feel better about Hazel and all the rumors.❞
I explained as Luna just sat there looking a bit dazed letting out a small 'oh.'

❝We're back bitches!❞
Arlo yelled jumping onto the bed with popcorn almost spilling it on Luna's sheets. I looked at him with what he called the mom look.
❝sorry.❞
He squeaked looking at me as I laughed.
❝Right let's get this started.❞

𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

We were all crouded around the laptop waiting for the image of Luna and Nova's parents to pop up.

We all cheered when it finally came on.
❝Hi mom! Hi dad!❞
Luna shouted waving really cheesily.
❝Shush that sounded so weird.❞
I said hitting her in the face with a pillow making her laugh.

❝Oh who's that?❞
Aura said getting closer to the camera while looking at me.
❝It's just Jenna mom I told you this yesterday.❞
Luna replied rolling her eyes and pulling Ophelia on to her lap.

❝Oh hi Jenna!❞
Their dad -Jasper- shouted pushing his wife out of the way as he started waving at the camera like a little kid.
❝Hi Jasper, Hi Aura.❞
I said smiling and waving back.

~~~

After like 3 hours we were still talking apart from Ophelia and Arlo. We had put them in the swinging egg chair thing that Luna had in her room.

❝Right we better get going guys Aura looks like she's about to fall asleep. Bye guys love you all.❞
Jasper smiled waving for the last time in the camera.
❝Bye love you!❞
We all whisper shouted waving before signing off and putting the laptop down.

❝I'm tired and obviously the kids are so we're gonna go now.❞
Nova whispered getting off the bed and picking up Arlo with Luna following behind her carrying Ophelia.
❝Im just gonna take these back then say good night to everyone then I'll be in.❞
Luna whispered to me walking out the room.

I walked into the bathroom and got changed before crawling back into the bed under the covers. I started scrolling on my phone then went live on Instagram.

People were joining pretty fast as I was waving to them all.
❝Hey guys.❞
I smiled looking at the comments.

Luna had slipped into the room and was already changed.
❝Where am I?❞
I read out as Luna got into bed behind me.

I turned round to face Luna and so the camera could see her.
❝I'm in this dickhead's house.❝
I said smiling looking at her as she hit my head with a pillow.

❝You can't say that.❞
She said lying ontop of me.
❝And why not?❞
I replied smirking.
❝You're in my house.❞
She said peeking around the side of my face.
❝So?❞
❝Your in my room.❞
❝And?❞
We argued back an fourth our smirks growing with each thing thing we were saying.
❝Bitch.❞
She said smirking and kissing me cheek making me shake my head.

The comments grew faster taking about random things mainly talking abt if we are dating.
❝Ok I'm bored ask us some questions.❞
Luna said from above me leaning closer to the phone.

❝What is that shining in the back?❞
I read out squinting my eyes.
❝Oh it's a pole.❞
Luna said taking my phone and proping it up by the window as I sat up watching her.

She smiled as she went towards her record played putting on ultraviolence by lana del rey. Luna walked towards the pole grabbing onto the top and slowly building speed before going upside down then doing some other things.

❝Let me try.❞
I said getting up and launching myself at the pole immediately like Luna did although i wasn't as successful. I tried a few more times until I gave up as Luna was laughing at me.

❝You're so short.❞
She said to me making me raise my eye brows in an unbelieving way.
❝You're an inch taller than me Aelius you can't say much.❞
I said fipping her off as I walked into the bathroom.

I heard some whispering from Luna then it was totally silent. No footsteps no laughing no nothing. I washed my hands before slowly unlocking the door and opening it.

I looked around, I couldn't see Luna anywhere. I stepped out and someone jumped on me making me scream and jump and we toppled to the floor.

Luna was ontop of me and was laughing.
❝You should have seen your face! It was so funny.❞
She said laughing and straddling my waist as I was still lying on the floor.
❝It wasn't funny.❞
I replied making a face which only made Luna laugh more. She put her head on my shoulder laughing into my neck.

Luna picked herself up a bit and put out her hand to prop herself up as her laughing died out a bit. We sat in silence for what felt like a life time.

I never noticed how her hair had some ginger an brown strands in it. How her eyes were a kind of dark yellow then faded to green then brown. How she had a few faint freckles that were nearly the same colour as her skin.

She leant closer to me until our lips were barely touching.
❝Can I kiss you?❞
She whispered as I pulled the back of her head down connecting our lips.

~~~~~~~
AUTHOR'S NOTE

IM BACK BITCHES
i honestly had no motivation to do this book but now I do so im gonna put my phone on charge then write the next chap so maybe 2 chapters in 1 day. I mean I've made you guys wait for more than a month.
Blame my boy bsf cause I've been on call to him alot.

Nvm next chap might be up tmmrw or monday

So I've developed an unhealthy addiction to Lil peep, Eminem, Dove cameron and Sabrina Carpenter. I've had like a rethink of life and then I realized my rethink was shit so.

ANYWAY bye babes reply to this comment i u wanna see anything w them.
Love you all🌚🫶