We are in My Hero Academia?!

[Name]'s point of view

I groaned in pain after the damned beast was taken by the Mosasaurus never to be seen again. I looked over at Ender and saw she was still in the form of the Indominus Rex and was heavily panting, she turned around to me and turned back to their human self and stumbled towards me "are you okay [n/n]?" they asked as they looked me over like a worried mother hen, I smiled "yeah I am okay just feeling a bit faint" I told her as she nodded "I am feeling faint as well, lets head to Owen and Claire to both check on them and get some medical treatment" she told me helping stand properly, I nodded even thou I want to tell Ender to not strain herself as she is more injured as she took on the damned beast head on, but I knew she is stubborn and won't listen so I just let her do what she wants. As we both walked I started to feel more faint and I could tell Ender was as well, soon we both collapsed and the last thing we saw was Owen and Claire running over yelling something then I passed out.

3rd person point of view

[Name] groaned as they slowly worked up to Ender's Voice but not yet hearing what she is saying. As they woke up more they was able to hear Ender was saying "come on [Name], there we go, be careful pup your still hurt" [Name] groaned as they opened their eyes "you called me pup again En" they told her making Ender chuckle slightly "I know my instincts are going a bit wild right now" she told them making [Name] nod "what happened En?" they asked as the sat up. Ender sighed "well as you know we fought the damn creature then we was going to go to Owen and Claire but we passed out from our injuries and now we are in a whole new place that isn't where we was or our home" she told them making [Name] look at her "what do you mean En?" they asked as Ender sighed "I believe we are somehow in My Hero Academia as I saw the news and it mentioned All Might and from what I could tell we are not at the start so we are some time before it starts" they told [Name] making them nod "Also Kit we may have quirks as I have the memories and quirks of what I am guessing is my other self" She stated looking at [Name] softly "I honestly don't get that you call me kit, pup and cub but I do understand that it your instincts anyway I get what you mean I have different memories" they said as they got up "how long have I been out?" they asked as they looked at Ender, she hummed "well two days but that was expected as you are human , I woke up yesterday" They told them "anyway in this world I found out I am a pro hero and the Cloud boy isn't dead and the mist guy" Ender stated as she sat down "you mean Oboro Shirakumo, not cloud boy, didn't die and become Kurogiri? What does that mean as he is kind of important for the League" [Name] stated as they though. Ender looks "No Cloud boy and I could go find out on the patrol I am meant to be on tonight" they asked and [Name] nodded not bothering to correct Ender on Oboro's name "do that Ender, I am suspecting that Kurogiri and Oboro are not the same people anymore so Kurogiri may be his own being" Ender nods "sounds like a plan now find something to wear so we can explore and try t figure out how far we are from the start of the plot" Ender got up an left after [Name] nodded.

[Name] got ready and went down after looking around the apartment they are staying, They both left looking around the area they are in. [Name] smiled softly as they turned to their older sister "even though we aren't home this will be fun as your safe and don't have to worry about that anymore and we can meet the characters and maybe befriend them!" [Name] started to ramble excitedly as Ender shook their head with a smile. Suddenly Ender lets out a small yelp as they bumped into someone and nearly fell before she was grabbed by someone "whoa!" a voice exclaimed as they helped Ender balance so she doesn't fall over then lets go over her "there we go! Sorry for bumping into you" Ender and [Name] looked over and saw that the person Ender bumped into was no other than Oboro Shirakumo, Shota Aizawa and Hizashi Yamada all in their civilian outfits "oh it is fine sir, I wasn't looking where I was going" Ender said as she looked the three over, [Name] looked over to an ally way after seeing something in the corner of their eye but shook it off and turned back to Ender, who was chatting to Oboro and Hizashi while Aizawa stood to the side, [Name] looked at Aizawa then looked away at the other two 'I can't believe we met the rooftop trio first after talking about Oboro not even an hour ago' [Name] thought looking at Ender seeing a certain gleam in her eyes, not noticing Aizawa was Studying them both, "hey En" [Name] finally spoke up making Ender and the two loud boys turn to her "yes kit?" Ender asked with a slight coo 'yep she is going into the phase when she is mostly running off of her instincts' [Name] thought "come on I want to look around more and get something to eat before you go on patrol tonight" They stated which made the rooftop trio perk up slightly at the mention of patrol, Ender cooed then spoke "of course pup." Ender turned to the other three "it was nice meeting you three, but we should go, we don't want to hold you up from whatever you was doing" Ender did a slight bow before turning to [Name] "let's go cub" [Name] nodded and turned to the three that was watching them and doing a slight Bow like Ender before speaking "I have a feeling so here this is Ender's number" they handed Oboro a slip of paper then spoke again "I have to stop Ender from running off of her instincts completely so goodbye, see you next time" they said to the other three before leaving after Ender.

The rooftop trio stood still and watched as Ender and [Name] Left "I wonder why she was calling the other one kit, pup and cub and what they meant by 'stop her from running off her instincts completely" Hizashi spoke, Oboro nodded and spoke "I am guessing she has an animal mutation but she doesn't have any physical mutations for that though" Aizawa sighed making the other two turn to him "I am guessing they was taken off or it is something else entirely, I can tell you two want to friend her so you both might find out in due time, now come on the others are waiting" he spoke as he started to walk off the other two nodded "maybe your right Sho" The loud boys spoke at the same time making Aizawa shake his head.

The Dinosaur shifter and her sibling in My Hero Academia?!(On Hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें