The Bread Boys:

(A/N): I will focus on this story later. I have other two stories to focus on.

The bread Boys also known as Father and Son, are an American duo from Massachusetts consisting of members Sean Burke and Josh. They are known for their sketches about a heretic son and his father, which in the end of a, the former gets abused or shot.

Father:

Powers and Abilities:

Attack Potency: At least Street Level (Killed Cousin Richard with a single punch shattering his jaw in the process. Should scale above his Son, who could kill cousin Richard by discombobulating him.), higher with Weaponry (Has access to Swords and various Gun types.) | At least Street Level, likely higher (Is noticeably more muscular than before), Unknown with Burn To Nothing (How this ability works is unclear) | Unknown, possibly Universe level+ with Reality Warping (Caused time, the fourth dimension, to move in a different manner.)

Speed: Athletic Human, possibly Superhuman (Comparable to his Son, who was capable of redirecting sword hits with his bare hands) | Unknown, likely higher than before | Unknown

Lifting strength: God|He can lift 8 neutron stars. According in "Another day in the life of Bread boys"

Striking Strength: Street Class | Street Class, likely higher | Street Class

Durability: Street level (Scales above his Son who could trade blows with Cousin Richard.) | At least Street Level likely higher | Street Level

Stamina: Athletic Human

Range: Extended Melee Range with Swords, up to hundreds meters with guns.

Standard Equipment: His Longsword, Healing Potions, a 12 Gauge Shotgun, a Glock, a Desert Eagle, a HK416, a grenade launcher shell

Optional Equipment: PlayStation Body Armor (allowing for Immersion)

Intelligence: Gifted (Has lived for over 700 years fighting in the Crusades and was one of the highest ranking officers. Figured out a way to travel through an electrical system. Managed to break Son's plush curse within a matter of hours. Scales above Son, who could replicate a technique by simply watching a movie.). However, his intellect fluctuates drastically throughout the series.

Weaknesses: His flame powers do not work against anyone who is not a heretic. His intelligence fluctuates drastically throughout the series. Has deep frustration over his wife. Willing to kill anything and anyone who indulges in heresy, no matter how close to him they are.

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

Teleportation: Can instantly teleport anywhere via his teleportation powers.

Holy Flames: Against Heretics he can summon flames and use them for combative purposes such as projectiles or using them to enhance his strikes.

Burn To Nothing: Father turns something within his hand into a different version of itself. Note that this power is incredibly vague and this description of should be taken with a grain of salt.

Son:

Powers and Abilities:

Attack Potency: Street level (Defeated a much stronger Cousin Richard, who had grown more powerful since the time he killed him via discombobulation. Could briefly hold his own against Father before getting killed higher with Weaponry (Has access to Swords and various Gun types). (A/N): Justice for Son!

Speed: Athletic Human (Had a prolonged fight with Cousin Richard that started with Swords and eventually ended with fists.)

Lifting Strength: Athletic Human

Striking Strength: Street Class

Durability: Street Level (Traded blows with Cousin Richard.)

Stamina: Above Average

Range: Extended Melee Range with Swords, up to 50 meters with Guns.

Standard Equipment: His Katana, His Longsword, a Colt M1911, a Desert Eagle, Possibly Healing Potions Possibly a 12 Gauge Shotgun

Intelligence: Gifted (Has lived for over 700 years fighting in the Crusades and was one of the highest ranking officers alongside his father. Can replicate techniques via watching movies.)

Weaknesses: His flame powers do not work against anyone who is not a heretic. He has shown more a lack of control and practice with his powers as shown when he accidentally burnt a bible, thus invoking the ire of his father.

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

Teleportation: Can instantly teleport anywhere via his teleportation powers.

Holy Flames: Against Heretics he can summon flames and use them for combative purposes such as projectiles or using them to enhance his strikes.

(A/N): Of course, not all of these powers and abilities will be shown in the story. Probably because I'm too lazy to remember them all.