Chapter 3: Son, We have a new house Pt3

It was the middle of the night. Kobayashi wakes up.

Kobayashi: Bathroom...

She sits up in bed for a few seconds. She was about to stand up until her feet touch Tohru's dragon tail.

Kobayashi: Whoa.

Tohru and Kanna were on the floor sleeping. Suddenly, the closet opens, and a mangled Son falls to the ground startling Kobayashi. 

Kobayashi: Ah! What the?

She sees the mangled corpse of Son. She felt like she wanted to puke.

TimeSkip:

Son wakes up after a rough night and gets up and walks towards the bathroom.

Son: I can't believe that Father still doesn't lets me sleep in peace. *sigh* I need to use the bathro-

He was about to touch the doorknob, but Kanna opens the door accidently hitting Son.

Son: Ow...

Kanna: Sorry, Big brother.

Son: Big Brother? Does she see me as a sibling to her?  It's alright.

TimeSkip#2:

Kobayashi goers to the fridge to grab a beer.

Kobayashi: *Opens fridge* Beer, beer.

Tohru goes to the fridge too and her chest rests on top of Kobayashi.

Tohru: Oh, Pardon me.

Kanna: Juice.

Kanna goes to the fridge too. Father then comes to the fridge to.

Father: Anything good in here?

Kanna: Lady Tohru, move!

Kobayashi: It's getting cramped in here.

TimeSkip#3:

And so, Kobayashi, Tohru, Kanna, And the two crusaders went to an apartment agency to find a new and big apartment.

Man: A three bedroom apartment, right?

Kobayashi: Yes. As close to this area as possible please.

Son: Please don't tell me I have to share a bedroom with Father!

Kobayashi: It will be enough for us. I sleep alone, Tohru and Kanna sleep together, and You two will sleep together.

Father: Imagine it Son, we have our own room with all of our things in it. No need to worry about where we left our stuff.

Son: Your snoring is the loudest thing that is ever heard! There's no way I'm going to sleep in peace!

TimeSkip#4:

Man: How's this?

Kobayashi: Hmm...