The trident claim

I went to the Athena cabin and asked if RR and Ken were here, they said no but recommended me to go the stables and if they're not there, try going to the arena. I went to the stables I didn't find the two but I did see Lei, Diana and Phrinxie (Prixi is how you pronounce it), I asked them if they seen RR and Ken and they said the two along with Jonash and DJ went on a quest. 'Why what's wrong' Phrinxie asked me, I told her 'it's really important that it should just be between children of virgin goddesses only', the three gave me a suspicious look and asked me if I could help them find out who each of them are children of, I decided to help them since there is nothing I could do now. I asked them if any of our other classmates got claimed, 'no' Diana said, I said that we should try if they're children of the big three first and then if none of them are, we should try the other gods/goddesses. We were all walking until I realized that we don't know what we should do when trying to do Zeus and Hades, I guess we should try with Poseidon first and save the two for last, it was time for lunch and we headed to the mess hall. I looked around and notice that Brithney was sitting with the Hermes cabin, me, Diana, Lei and Phrinxie went to the Hermes table, the three of them sat first and I went to Brithney's direction and said, "Sis, what are you doing? You're suppose to be eating with me? Remember, Hestia's our mom". This shocked everyone but mainly her. "What do you mean" Brithney says and I explain all about the whole separation between the two of us along with Jonash, but I said since she's back at camp and doesn't know what's going on, she could seat with the Hermes cabin, I went and ate alone in my table and I see they all seem to have the save energy when we're in the classroom at school, just pure chaos.

After lunch I went to find the three and just to find them arguing with two boys from our class, Raiden and Jc, I went in between them and asked what the heck were they arguing about this time. Diana says that Raiden was bullying to another camper just because their a child of a minor god, I looked at Raiden and notice Jc was on his side, I replied with this saying "Atleast that camper's godly parent raised them to have a better attitude", he looked annoyed at what I said and he said to mind my own business. I pulled Lei, Diana and Phrinxie away from the two and we all went to see who are they each the child of, we tried to see if they were children of Demeter first and none of them didn't do really well, we then tried to Hephaestus and Apollo, it seems that they were not children of them aswell, we went to the arena to spare, so we could see if they were the children of Ares or Athena since both are war gods, they kept loosing to me and all three of them were wounded, the infirmary was very far and so we decided to first clean them by using water from the river. While they were washing themselves I was still wondering if RR, Ken, Jonash and DJ were gonna be okay, I look at Lei, Diana and Phrinxie and that's when I noticed it, "Wait- You guys! your wounds are gone!" I said and they notice aswell, I then ask them put their feet on the water and try standing, sure enough, they were standing on the like it's the ground, I look at them, a blue glowing trident appeared on top of they're heads and that's when it was official, all three of them are the daughters of Poseidon, the god of the sea.

We went to Chiron and he looked surprised, he then tells the three to pack their things because they would be moving cabins, we all hear knocking at the door, Chiron told them to come in and it was Dionysus, he shows up with Raiden and Jc and told them to move them aswell since he witness them get claimed by Poseidon. I look at the three of them and they had the sour faces I've seen, it seemed funny for me since they argue a lot, Chiron and Dionysus makes it official that the five of them will move to the Poseidon cabin and I volunteered to lead them to their new cabin. They both agree and I would lead them tomorrow after breakfast. We all went to the Hermes cabin and when we got their, I went inside the cabin and everyone except RR, Ken, Jonash, DJ and... "Where's Brithney?" I asked Rain, "After what you said, she Chiron if it was true and when he said yes, he went on and moved her to Hestia's cabin", I look at her and the others, I sighed and just bid them a goodnight and left the cabin. I walked to my cabin and I found Brithney already asleep, I got dressed and went to bed aswell.

MORNING

I woke up and it seemed Brithney was not here anymore, I got dressed and went of to the mess hall, everyone was eating and I saw Diana, Jc, Lei, Phrinxie and Raiden sitting at the Poseidon table, I guess Chiron told them that they should be eating there now that they were already claimed. I went and saw Brithney eating and went to seat with her, while the two of us were eating, she told asked me "Why do I not remember this place", I said "you were probably too young to remember but don't worry, I'm sure you'll find some places familiar", she looked at me with curiosity and just kept asking me questions about camp, I remember only some people from our class don't know about Greek Mythology, some of them only know it from playing 'God of war', although I think I did hear RR mention greek mythology accurately, I wonder how long she knew about camp.

After we ate, I went to the five and told them to go get ready, I went with them and watch them prepare their stuff, we all went to the Poseidon cabin and I told them to make their selves at home and bid them a goodbye.