New Friends | chap no.2

Monday 8:38am November 6th 2022..
MunchWay High, History Class..

My head was down on my desk class was supposed to start a couple minutes ago but the teacher isnt here yet. As always the class was loud I could barely hear myself think. I hate every single one of these bitches, I cant wait to leave. I felt someone lightly tapping on my back.

"psst!" they whispered. I dont know why they are whispering the teacher wasnt here yet. I turn around and see someone who looks like they are about to burst out crying.

"Hi? What happened?" I askdd kinda worried but not really at the same time I didnt know this person.

"I stubbed my big toe..-" They confessed embarrassedly. It took alot to stop myself from laugh really loud.

"-..do you have any band-aids?" They asked.

"Oh uhm I dont think a band-aid is gonna help you with that.." I said trying my hardest not to laugh, but, I couldnt anymore I bursted out laughing. This is the most funniest thing ive seen since I went to this school which was last year.

"Hey! dont laugh you bitch!" I laugh even harder, man this person is an idiot, who stubs their toe at school?

"Im-" I giggle a little more then clear my throat to speak more clear.

"Im sorry, its just how the hell did you manage to stub your toe at school?" I say while wiping the left over tears in my eyes.

"Shut up! I was just talking to my friends and then I accidently hit my toe with one of the desk leg things now they wont even give me a band-aid.." This idiot..

"Just let it hurt and occupy yourself with other things then you'll forget about the pain and it'll go away. Thats what I do." I say trying to give them the best advice I could.

"Oh well.. Anyways you seem cool want to hang out with me and my friends?" Oh..

"Oh uh sure." I say kinda nervous. Hopefully they arent bitches like my last friends.

"Ok cool! Oh yeah my name is Leli. What about you?" They ask.

"My name is Aled!"

"Meet me after this period I want to introduce you to my friends-" Just as she was about to finish that sentence the teacher barges in looking wonky. I turn around and nod to Leli to show them I agree and that ill meet them.

(time skip to after class)

After class was over- 10 minutes later after my conversation with Leli- I walk out and wait outside the door waiting for the person im looking for. Finally they walk out and I wave to them they see me and we start walking while talking to the place where their friends are in.

"Wait- how do your friends know to meet you there" I questioned actually confused.

"I texted them during class, on my phone" she takes out her phone and waves it in my face. I slap her hand away annoyed but also joking at the same times.

"I know what a phone is you asshole" I said laughing, Leli joined in the laughing after made a weird face at me which screamed 'are you sure?' and I responding back with an offended look.

"pfft whatever lets just go they are probably waitint for us." We walk to the lockers and I see two people waving towards our direction.

"Hey guys!" Leli said in an exicted tone. I look at them with an awkward smile and wave to them.

"Hey Leli!" One of them said

"Hey Leli boo boo bear, whose this?" They said pointing at me.

"Die, dont call me that and this is Aled he gave me advice on my stubbed toe that HURT very much." They both said their hi's and waved at me. I smile at them again and wave back.

"Aled this is Catty and Sauce" I looked kinda confused because who would name their child 'sauce'(IF YOUR NAME IS SAUCE ILY DONT TAKE THIS TO HEART PLS🥰). I think they saw my confused face because sauce started laughing.

"HAHAHAHAHA!" (not in a robotic way) i flinch cause her laugh was loud. Then they all joined in about 6 seconds later they stop and she tells how sauce isnt her name but just a nickname.

"Aled whats your schedule? Lets see if any of us have classes together." I pull out my phone and show them my schedule it turns out I have English with Catty, Science with Sauce and History with Leli. All four of us have math together which im happy about.

"Come on Catty lets go!"

side note: STOP HARRASSING ME ALED AND FINNEY😡