Aftermath

MK's POV

It has been a month since the Lady Bone Demon was defeated. After what she said to me before she was gone, its still burning in my thoughts.

We both fight for what we think is right, and that pursuit only leads to one thing. To pain.

Just thinking about those words sends shivers down my spine. But I shouldn't be thinking of such things! I brushed off my thoughts and head back to delivering noodles.

Looking at the Megapolis, its still being rebuilt and destroying the ice from LBD but its still as beautiful as ever. Well I mean its not as much beautiful before all the attacks, it's quite sad that the city has been half destroyed. But im sure it will be back in tip top shape!

Recently Pigsy's noodles is getting more popular, being the stable and only one standing resturant and with yours truly!
Ive gotten more popular with the people and sometimes the costumers that bought Pigsy's noodles would ask for autographs at their doorstep. Even beyond the Megapolis like the Lantern City would also get Pigsy's noodles! Thanks to my ability to reconstruct my vehicle or shape shift, its easy to get there.

Doing this all day is so exhausting and I cant wait to get back home and sleep. There's still one more order and surprisingly it's at the Demon Bull King's castle, not that its the first time but it seems to be more frequent.

Arriving in front and knocking on the door, RedSon came out.
"Hey RedSon! Got your order of noodles again!" I said smiling but also having tired look, from delivering all day.

"Thanks Noodle Boy, I'll be right back so just stay here for a moment." I nodded
RedSon took his order and went back inside. While waiting I sat on the ground to rest and heard the door open again. RedSon walked next to me and gave me a bottle of water.

"You look dehydrated so here." I looked up kind of shocked, he's been really kind for the past few weeks but I don't mind. I kinda like it. I sighed and smiled

"Thanks RedSon! I didn't realized how thirsty I was." I said smacking my dry lips and grabbing the bottle of water. I drank the water until it was halfway and I can feel RedSon eyes staring at me. "Hm?" I looked at him and it looks like he's holding something else. He looked away and showed me the cash on his other hand.

"Here Noodle brain, and also some extra cash for a peasant like yourself." He gave me cash for the noodles with a tip and I thanked him. He was about to go inside but I stopped him.
"Hey RedSon! Do you wanna hangout this Saturday? Me and Mei will be at the arcade! If you ever want to come, we'll be there at 1!"
He looked at me confused by the offer then he thought about it.
"Ill put it in consideration, don't be upset if I hadn't come. Bye Noodle boy" He then slammed the door.

Well at least he'll think about. I blushed slightly at the thought of RedSon actually gonna be there. But he'll most likely not, maybe. I went back home, said my goodbyes to Pigsy and Tang and went upstairs. I felt exhaustion as soon as I step in my apartment and immediately went to my room and fell asleep.