Arcade

Redson's POV

It was Saturday and I've been thinking of that Noodle boy's offer. It's not like there's work to be done here since after Lady Bone Demon was defeated, my father made a truce with Monkey King. And I already made the demon bull clones to do duties to help the destroyed farms and buildings around.

It's weird to say that my family is... being helpful of the situation, even though we are demons and before all we wanted to do was destroy Metapolis and rule over it.

"Pshh" I said annoyed on what to do.
I don't know any of this 'arcade', but if Noodle boy and Dragon girl are gonna be there, then I guess it wouldn't hurt to try. Not that im dying to hang out with them or anything!

As I was going out, "RedSon where are you going?" I was getting nervous and the thought of a valid excuse. "Going out to get some fresh air, mother."
"Alright, but be careful out there" I heard footstep fading away and I exhaled, I hadn't realized I was holding my breath this entire time. I left the house and began going to this 'arcade'.

MK's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and I checked the time. Its 11 am?! "IM LATE FOR WORK." As i was quickly prepared myself i checked the calendar and saw it was Saturday, I sighed in relief, it was the day off. That means I can hang out with Mei!

I remembered that I also offer RedSon to join us too. I hadn't told Mei about him coming yet. So I chatted Mei, as a heads up.
🤎: Hey Mei!!
🐉: Hey Mk!!! Ready to go to the arcade???
🤎: YEAHH
🤎: OH AND ONE THING UH
🐉: WHAT WHAT SPILL IT
🤎: I also invited redson to join us!
🐉:OHHHH redboy
🐉: Hadn't seen him in a while LOL
🤎: Yeee thought I give you a heads up in case he comes :D
🐉: Alr alr
🐉: SEE YOU GUYS SOON

I closed my phone and checked the time. 12 pm
"Oh" I guess since its still early, I can go take a shower and prepare myself properly.
After I was properly prepared, I checked the time again. 12:53 pm. "I should get going!"
I hurriedly walked to the back door and went out, I saw that the restaurant door is open. Pigsy probably went to check on it like always.

I ran to the arcade and saw Mei waiting outside. She spotted me and waved "Hey Mk!!"
I stopped right in front of her. "Hey Mei!"
I looked around hoping to find a certain fire boy to be here, but he wasn't there.
"Seen RedSon around?"
"Nope, Hadn't seen RedBoy yet, thought he'd be with you." I felt sad.

"I guess he didn't come after all" I whispered
"Hey Noodle Boy, Im right here"
I looked around and yep, its RedSon!
"Hey RedBoy! Thought you wouldn't come lol"
"Of course I came, and if you thought I was late you're wrong again."
I checked my phone its exactly 1pm

I felt happy that RedSon actually came!
"Glad that you're here RedSon!"
"Okay cmon guys lets go play some games!!"
"YEAHH"
"Sure"

We all went in not knowing on what chaos will happen next.