60.3|Side chapter!| Top male (Y/N)x(M/N) (Part 3)

| Third Person's POV

"What the fuck are you doing?" (Y/N) asked looking at the brunet with a disgusted look.

The brunet pulled his hand back with a visible smirk forming on his lips, making the (H/C) haired male to look (up/down) at him with a confused look.

"Why are you smirking in such an annoying way?" (Y/N) asked with an irritated look.

Instead of answering, (F/N) decided to point at the (H/C) haired males eyes, which had stopped its overflowing tears from earlier.

(Y/N) reached up from just right under one of his eyes that indeed had stopped crying.

Eyes widening from realization.

"The fuck? How'd you..?" The (H/C) haired male asked, confusion was written all over his face, like an open book.

"What can I say? I'm just a natural at making little kids to stop crying," He answered with a playful teasing tone.

"I'm not a little kid!" (Y/N) argued, his once sad mood seeming to be lifted thanks to this brunet.

After a while of bickering, the atmostphere around the two seemed to have lessened the earlier depressing and awkward mood, turning it into a friendly but battle against each other's throats once more. And the two males came to a decision to walk towards the other part of the street to get away from (M/N) for the moment, even thought (F/N) didn't know what happened, he still became the flexible adult that (Y/N) needed at the moment.

"Do you feel better now, kid?" (F/N) asked with a quirk of a brow.

"Stop calling me 'kid', I have a name shit-head." (Y/N) said with a glare.

"Then stop calling me 'shit-head', I also have a name you know kid." (F/N) said, smirking victoriously when the (H/C) haired male grumbled.

"Fine." (Y/N) forced out with a unhappy look, making the brunet laugh.

"Man, I can't believe you're so cute when you're obedient like this." (F/N) said, laughing again when the (H/C) haired male decided to give him a punch to the shoulder as a response.

"Of couse I can be obedient, but I can't be as obedient to you as I am towards..." The (H/C) haired male trailed off, feeling a painful pang on his chest again when the image of him rejecting the maroon haired male earlier flashed back in his head. Shaking his head, he forced out a small smile.

"You gonna finish that sentence? Or did you just forget with that small brain of yours?" (F/N) asked with a mocking smile, urking the (H/C) haired male to punch him on the shoulder again.

"Shut up," The (H/C) haired male said with an eye roll.

"Can't think of a good comeback?" (F/N) asked with a smirk.

"No, I just spared you from the humiliation." It was (Y/N)'s turn to smirk.

"Oh, really?" It was obvious that (F/N) didn't believe him one bit.

"Can you just drop it, when I'm trying to spare you?"

"Just hit me with it," (F/N) continued to say, softly jabbing at (Y/N)'s side with his elbow.

"Why are you pesisting to get humiliated?" (Y/N) asked then paused before looking at the brunet with a disgusted and horrified look, hugging himself as if he just felt a shiver running down his spine.

"You're not a masochist, are you?"

(F/N) gave an odd look to the (H/C) haired male.

"Of course not." He answered as he looked back to the front.